• Hey, guys! FreeOnes Tube is up and running - see for yourself!
  • FreeOnes Now Listing Male and Trans Performers! More info here!

Lesbian scenes with long duration closeup views of tongue licking clit

Very few lesbian scenes on the internet (paysites or not) provide very closeup and explicit views of the tongue teasing and licking the clit. I'm looking for scenes (tubes, from movies, and especially paysites) where the camera view is preferably below the chin of the woman doing the licking so that you see the action from the underside of her tongue. Very hot. If the camera is placed right and closeup enough, you can see her tits, her tongue and the clit, and the face of the girl getting licked.

Preferably I'm looking for scenes where an older woman is teasing a younger girl's clit with her tongue in a very kinky way. No toys, no ass licking, just the girl on her back, with her legs spread wide apart and her feet behind her head if possible, and where the older woman doing the licking is quite a bit older but still very attractive.

I prefer older, more vintage scenes. Modern actresses just aren't into it, and modern filmmakers don't know how to film closeup it seems. More so, very few scenes focus on the tongue & clit. I'm almost looking for a tongue fetish webstite that focuses on cunnilingus and not kissing (all lesbian tongue fetish sites focus on kissing as far as I've found). Finally, I prefer a really hot and kinky dialogue be going on during the while thing, but not an abusive one where the woman doing the licking is calling her a slut, b***, etc. Just sexy dirty talk (it seems all the scenes these days involve verbal abuse... it's just not a turn on).

Thank you!