• Hey, guys! FreeOnes Tube is up and running - see for yourself!
  • FreeOnes Now Listing Male and Trans Performers! More info here!

Lenka Spolnikova / Lenka Kopalova

Re: Busty Czech student Lenka: a star is born

there HAS to be more of this girl out there. I'm sure she got paid to pose nude. You think the photographer ONLY took 8 pictures of her total for her time, with a body like that? I'd have 5 cameras and 3 video crews snapping away :)

there HAS to be more of this girl out there. I'm sure she got paid to pose nude. You think the photographer ONLY took 8 pictures of her total for her time, with a body like that? I'd have 5 cameras and 3 video crews snapping away :)

with digital cameras, the photographer probably took hundreds. But who knows where they are.

Largest photos I've seen of her set

http://*********/internet-models/115768-czech-student-lenka.html

There is simply not enough photos of this slim and stacked goddess! Is she still around? I hope so but doubt it.

please more

Great find, I'm skeptical as to whether they're really sisters, but I'm sure time will tell.
After a lengthy and annoying registration process where I used Google translate a lot I was able to access the article and translate it.
Here it is. Oh and I'm not sure what happened but for some reason the translation changed the word "Poppe" to poop so the article reads funny.
does anyone know what "poppe" means? - POPPE MEANS BOOBS - I FIXED THE ARTICLE.

From the Czech Republic, another country of the European boobs, after Denise Milani, produces two other women there four boobs quite interesting. They are sisters, and apparently the largest is giving way to the smallest. Boob family. We start with the oldest and most famous, his real name is Karin Spolnikova but you can find under these pseudonyms: Gabrielle Passtel, Passtel Gabriella, Gabrielle Hunter, Lucy C, Gretchen Arita, and Ala AlicjaRead Passtel. It 's been around a long time and she found "a thousand thousand" [cit.] Photos. In addition to the various services, has also appeared on Nuts Magazine and Playboy.
Lenka Spolnikova however, can be found under the pseudonym Lenka Busty Czech student, for now she's not much, just a service done for xman, so you have to make do for now. Now I leave the gallery, Enjoy

Last edited:

Original:

Dalla Repubblica Ceca, altra patria delle poppe europee, dopo Denise Milani, ci sforna altre due donne quattro poppe alquanto interessanti. Sono sorelle, e a quanto pare la più grande sta lasciando il posto alla più piccola. Poppe di famiglia. Partiamo con la più vecchia e più famosa, il suo nome vero è Karin Spolnikova ma la potete trovare sotto questi pseudonimi: Gabrielle Passtel ,Gabriella Passtel, Gabrielle Hunter, Lucy C, Gretchen Arita ,AlicjaRead e Ala Passtel. E’ in giro da un sacco di tempo e di lei si trovano “mille mila” [cit.] foto. Oltre che nei vari servizi, è apparsa anche su Nuts Magazine e Playboy.
Lenka Spolnikova invece, la potete trovare sotto lo pseudonimo di Busty Czech student Lenka, per ora di lei non c’è molto, solo un servizio fatto per xman, quindi dovete accontentarvi per ora. Ora vi lascio alla gallery, Enjoy

What is it with the Czech girls. They have tight bodies with huge tits! I really hope she does more work....that would be a waste! Thinking of her, I miss Veronika Zemanova even more :D