• Hey, guys! FreeOnes Tube is up and running - see for yourself!
  • FreeOnes Now Listing Male and Trans Performers! More info here!

daitro

I must possess all, or I possess nothing.
I have always wondered if she had a second breast augmentation? Also did she have a butt augmentation aswell?

Yes, she had a second augmentation and removed her implants. She also had butt implants. There's evidence of the scarring from surgery on previous pages if you look.

Yes, she had a second augmentation and removed her implants. She also had butt implants. There's evidence of the scarring from surgery on previous pages if you look.

So in the last sets, her boobs are actually real? They look really really round and fake to me, not that I don't like them don't get me wrong , I love how she looks

is that what the scar looking thing is above their assholes- ass implant scars? wtf?

daitro

I must possess all, or I possess nothing.
So in the last sets, her boobs are actually real? They look really really round and fake to me, not that I don't like them don't get me wrong , I love how she looks

Real in the sense that they're still surgically enhanced albeit smaller. She could well have had smaller implants inserted. :dunno:

is that what the scar looking thing is above their assholes- ass implant scars? wtf?

Yep.