• Hey, guys! FreeOnes Tube is up and running - see for yourself!
  • FreeOnes Now Listing Male and Trans Performers! More info here!
I posted this from a message she left on Twitter! Looks like she will be doing boy/girl!

Morning!!!! :) woke up a lil late I have a bunch of errands to run to get ready for Friday!!! First boy girl scene in over 2 years BRAZZERS
2:42 PM Mar 30th via Twitterrific

i think my dick just went in to a coma due to the excitement!

Sure the facial surgery is a puzzle, but I have to admit I love her new tits and hope we get to see them in lots of action. She was great either way, but the extreme nose job is odd.

wtf did she do?

http://www.todayboobs.net/b/10s/dan/Lela_Star_2603/ind10.html

http://www.brazzsex.com/worldsex/mar1t/20hm/pinkworld.html

surgery or drugs, but now she's got that big-eyed bony/ angular face that seems to be so popular but is fugly as hell

yeah, I can't understand how these gorgeous women decide that the good looks that made them popular need to be changed to look less human...it's like there's some shitty template the plastic surgeons out there just apply to every chick...I'd say she walked in and said "give me the Mya Nichole", but there were probably some chicks previous to her that got the whole pointy/bony/angular look going...

some women do look better with bigger tits (although natural is ALMOST ALWAYS the best option), but these women messing with their faces is absolutely retarded...

this chick used to be SO hot, now all I can think of when I look at her is FAKE FAKE FAKE...

yeah, I can't understand how these gorgeous women decide that the good looks that made them popular need to be changed to look less human...it's like there's some shitty template the plastic surgeons out there just apply to every chick...I'd say she walked in and said "give me the Mya Nichole", but there were probably some chicks previous to her that got the whole pointy/bony/angular look going...

some women do look better with bigger tits (although natural is ALMOST ALWAYS the best option), but these women messing with their faces is absolutely retarded...

this chick used to be SO hot, now all I can think of when I look at her is FAKE FAKE FAKE...

if u think she is so gross looking then why bother looking at stuff about her on here? ugh these haters bug me lol....If Lela wants to be as hot as Mya she needs to start doing more anal lol