• Hey, guys! FreeOnes Tube is up and running - see for yourself!
  • FreeOnes Now Listing Male and Trans Performers! More info here!

bootywatcher

I'm here to enquire about your spooons...
You E Pimps are fugging hilarious. She is one of the hottest most desired women in pron today and you guys act like she has a third eye or something. Post up some pics of the hot ass chicks your bangin down. Hearing you guys bitch is funny.

Put it this way, I would fuck her in the middle of the showroom where I work and give all my coworkers 15 minutes to stop traffic and draw a crowd.

You fags kill me.

bootywatcher

I'm here to enquire about your spooons...
You E Pimps are fugging hilarious. She is one of the hottest most desired women in pron today and you guys act like she has a third eye or something. Post up some pics of the hot ass chicks your bangin down. Hearing you guys bitch is funny.

Put it this way, I would fuck her in the middle of the showroom where I work and give all my coworkers 15 minutes to stop traffic and draw a crowd.

You fags kill me.

:1orglaugh:hatsoff::glugglug:

Awesome dude. I want to work where you work.

You fags kill me.

lol... chick still looks mentally challenged. You didn't change that with your rant.

You fags kill me.

This is the best post in the entire thread.