• Hey, guys! FreeOnes Tube is up and running - see for yourself!
  • FreeOnes Now Listing Male and Trans Performers! More info here!
I guess I can handle the new boobs, but the lips ruined her.

PS. Welcome aboard tonpere.

I guess I can handle the new boobs, but the lips ruined her.

PS. Welcome aboard tonpere.

What the fuck happened to her?!
I'm with you,dudee.The tit were one thing but now she's fucking with that beautiful face.What the fuck is going on?!
It's turning out to be a travesty what she is doing to herself.I just hope her lips deflate and she realizes that she looked better before.

I don't know what to say... but fucking hideous - and I'm a guy who prefers implants. She looks like Sophia Lucci's long lost sister now.

I'd still have at her - but her allure is gone.

the lips just turn me off, they look so fake... and the boob job - why? Why?

Her natural breasts were so beautiful... in my opinion, this is a good contestant for "most unnecessary boobjob ever". Together with Lexxi Tyler.

I have to agree.She looked beautyful before this operations...that´s sad...

WOW! I love her new sexy looks, both tits and lips! Not that she was excactly ugly before or anything like that,but this was a very good move IMO.
I didn`t pay any attention at all to her before I saw the gallery with new looks, but from now on I`ll definitely keep an eye on her :bowdown:

She looks like a fish now!! What do you think...was this a way for Jenna's co. to get rid of the competition? Were these "adjustments" "suggested" by Jenna's exec.'s??? Whoever made the suggestions needs to be shot!!

her new lips and boobs look terrible! Why did she do this to herself? One of THE hottest natural chicks going around in the business and she goes and spoils it all!