• Hey, guys! FreeOnes Tube is up and running - see for yourself!
  • FreeOnes Now Listing Male and Trans Performers! More info here!

Left wing kook site the Daily Dot claims that Melania had the White House exorcised

Why wouldn’t Trump or any President try and have a good relationship with Russia? Obama and the Democrats and establishment GOP simply implemented sanctions to make the Russian tampering shit out to be more than it was. And to hamper Trump’s ability to have a relationship with the Russians as president.The only people that colluded with Russia were the Democrats like Warner. The Russians only affected DNC servers and fed info to Wikileaks.
It was so bad that the DNC refused FBI assistance because of all the dirty dealings they were engaged in, not to mention the Steele dossier and collusion with the Russians and the Clinton campaign.

The only thing libs like you have to hang your hopes on is that Mueller railroads Trump. Or gaining a house majority to impeach a president that has done nothing illegal. Why? Because you are all sore fucking losers. When the next Democrat wins the White House I hope there is more bitching and moaning than you can imagine and that my side tries to impeach over some collusion with a foreign power bullshit.
It doesn’t look like the blue wave is gonna materialize. And Mueller hasn’t got shit.

Better come up with another plan, because no one believes the collusion crap.

And no I don’t believe Bush took down the towers. I was being facetious.

Yes I understand that's your opinion. Do you mind if we wait to see whether it turns out to be correct?

The only thing libs like you have to hang your hopes on is that Mueller railroads Trump. Or gaining a house majority to impeach a president that has done nothing illegal.

Libs like me lol Jesus I JUST said it was my personal opinion that collusion was unlikely.

Because you are all sore fucking losers.

Riiight.
Not a single dem poster I can think of here was able to work up any kind of enthusiasm for Clinton. But this fantasy that we're all (along with the rest of the nation's dems) in mourning for her persists lol
fact: We disapprove of and disrespect Trump. That has nothing to do with sour grapes. Or Clinton. We disapproved of him long before he got elected. And he continues to give us ample reason to sustain both the disapproval and the disrespect.

Yes I understand that's your opinion. Do you mind if we wait to see whether it turns out to be correct?

Libs like me lol Jesus I JUST said it was my personal opinion that collusion was unlikely.

Riiight.
Not a single dem poster I can think of here was able to work up any kind of enthusiasm for Clinton. But this fantasy that we're all (along with the rest of the nation's dems) in mourning for her persists lol
fact: We disapprove of and disrespect Trump. That has nothing to do with sour grapes. Or Clinton. We disapproved of him long before he got elected. And he continues to give us ample reason to sustain both the disapproval and the disrespect.

Yes, like drawing his next breath.

Ok, fair enough.
These we're motivated by France supporting the authoritative régime on Algeria, which was under attack from radical Muslim.
And After that, no terrorist attack on France 'til 2012. Spain was hit on 2003, England on 2005 but France remain Sade 'til 2012. Even thought France police towards Muslim is harsher than what they do on England (due to french laws about the séparation of state and church, gouvernement employees are forbidden to bear religions "signs" when they are at work. Same about kids on public school : no headscarf, no kippa, no turbans, etc).