• Hey, guys! FreeOnes Tube is up and running - see for yourself!
  • FreeOnes Now Listing Male and Trans Performers! More info here!

pinupglam01

Approved Content Owner
Approved Content Owner
Well the funny thing is, as I said above, Leanne took only
one or two year to have the size of her breast become
twice as big... Maybe three times larger...

And, instantly she makes a contract with you and become famous!

After that I can only conclude that it was you who gave her the magic beans...

(Or paid her surgery)

I don't know what to tell you, dude. You can continue to act like a jerk and believe whatever you want to, it doesn't make what you're saying true. Her boobs are real. End of story.

Second you defend fake breasted models like Jordan Carver
and Denise Milani telling that those are natural.
Wifey of Wifey's World claims to be natural. In all honesty, compared to her breasts from about 6-7 years ago, I believe she had a lift. So Denise Milani might have had the same, because she was also very volumuous before, just not as pert. I don't know, although Denise is a bit younger than Wifey.

I won't touch Jordan Carver, she's a bit too new. If the model says one thing, it's hard for anything associated with her to cross her. Contractually it may seem like undermining her profession, and could be considered defamation or libel (and proving that false would help no one).

Another explanation can be clothing or, when the woman's breasts are large enough, something stuck underneath the breast to make them "perk out." I know my wife does that to me regularly. And I commonly romp with her when her breasts are hanging over a bra, corset or teddy. Putting a little, flexible plastic or rubber underneath could have the same effect.

Now, concerning your list, I will point a few reasons enought
to make a woman's breast grow larger:
--Pregnancy (Lorna)
--Weight gain (Linsey)
--Hormonal Change (Chloe)
Now, about the last factor, realize that it took many years
(six in Chloe's case) for the breast to grow a little.
I thought Chloe Vevrier just had her second child within the last two or so years, and that's why she gained well over a full cup just recently. It was rather sudden as well. A lot of people have claimed Chloe Vevrier is fake, airbrushed larger, etc...

At the same time, at the sizes we're talking about, women can fluctuate a full cup size over a week. My wife does, and she's not as busty as some of these women. Periods, quick weight gains/losses, etc..., depending on how much the woman's breasts fluctuates with the hormonal or weight differences, can show.

Well the funny thing is, as I said above, Leanne took only one or two year to have the size of her breast become twice as big... Maybe three times larger...
I don't see them being twice/three-times larger. Can you provide a "before" pic?

Also note that women of age 18-21 can rapidly grow larger breasts. It's the same reason many grow 4"+ in their hips. God knows I grew 6" in my shoulders over the same age period. We have some adolescent features that are shed and the final, adult physique grows in. I met my wife at age 18 and she grew 6" on her hips and another, full cup size, in only about a year. She complained about the associated weight gain (because she could no longer be a size 6), but it wasn't any "fat" type weight gain (I won't lie about today, she is not as fit now as she was at age 18-21, although that makes her a near F cup many times, and I think she's hotter -- but she gained 25lbs. or so, just in width and bust around age 20).

And, instantly she makes a contract with you and become famous!
Oh com'mon now! I have no idea where you're going with that. I love this guy's stuff. There's no "conspiracy theory" here. He takes women he thinks he can market and signs a contract with them, same as anyone else. He has his brand and the clear "cheesecake" babe is his thing.

Miriam Gonzales is my favorite Playmate in the 21st century, and it was more than just a little weight gain that made her body even better at PinUpGlam. It was the overall setting and shot.

A good photographer can enhance the view the breasts and curves of a woman, without a woman becoming fake. And I'm talking about Photoshop, but proper use of angle, lenses, aperture, etc... Heck, I'm still trying to get my wife to let me take a picture of her breasts with my fisheye lens only a few inches away. ;)

After that I can only conclude that it was you who gave her the magic beans... (Or paid her surgery)
To me, Leanne's breasts in the PinUpGlam shots don't look like she's had any enhancement. They look like they are accentuated, but not enhanced.

In fact, I don't see any woman going "under the knife" just to add a cup size or so. It's likely the result of a natural change, an external augmentation (lifting plastic or something else under the bust?) or maybe just a good photographer.

In any case, this is cheesecake at its finest. Enjoy it. If it bothers you, well, then don't enjoy it! Not everything has to be like everything else, and that's PinUpGlam. Shit, I'd love to pay for a private session just for my wife -- I'd love to see what he could do with her for just some private photos for me to enjoy. ;)

Let the conspiracy theories go. They serve no one, much less us fans. Let's enjoy what the content provider share and not use this to throw conspiracy theories at them. It serves no one.

-- ProfV

P.S. You have heard the conspiracy theory that LDM's breast gain wasn't just a result of her age 18-20 widening, and also the result of additional enhancements, right? And she ended up having to remove them, hence why she left modeling and got herself a hubby, but then that didn't work out, hence her return ... right? Com'mon, at some point, these things are just best left not explored. Because some people won't let it go until they get the answer they want, regardless of the truth.

I don't know what to tell you, dude. You can continue to act like a jerk and believe whatever you want to, it doesn't make what you're saying true. Her boobs are real. End of story.
I can maybe see some Denise arguments as I've seen her very early Sports by Brooks shots, but even then she had today's "perkier" shots with SbB as well. So if there was any "enhancement" done to Denise, it was before PinUpGlam.

As I mentioned, I don't have any "earlier" of Jordan to compare to, and won't go there.

But Leanne's before PinUp v. after PinUp don't look that much different in size. I see Leanne with a just a tad little more "fullness" (she is, after all, only 20 now), but her breasts were always that perky and with similar volume. I mean, I'm looking at her non-PinUp profile pic at Boobpedia and I've never seen her smaller than that in any shot:
http://www.boobpedia.com/boobs/Leanne_Crow

I seriously don't understand how anyone would think she's been enhanced since her earlier work. That's been her bust size since she's been around.

At the most, my "conspiracy theory" will be that you ask some models to gain 10-20lbs. and if the "womanly gain" (instead of "weight gain") enhances her curves, then she gets a contract. ;) Heck, I remember someone here saying Denise's 34-19-34" figure was "fat" because she didn't have a 6-pack in her stomach (regardless of how flat and incredibly small her mid-section is, even for 5'2"). WTF?!

In any case, this "conspiracy theory" does have a mainstream basis. Mainstream director/producer Josh Wheadon who often requires his actresses to gain 10-20lbs. to have more womanly figures. Most models are sticks and when they are in a Wheadon production, they are far-far more womanly (and typically with another cup size in the bust, let alone the hips-ass are 10x better).

But that would be the limit of my "conspiracy theory" about PinUpGlam. I love the Cheesecake-equse shots because they are all about maximizing the curves and figures of women. That's why I'm semi-serious about how much you charge to do private photos for personal use. ;)

How come every thread with a woman with an above average (very above in some cases:)) bust, ALWAYS becomes about fake or not!? (Jordan Carver, Denise Milani, Leanne Crow etc. etc.) Who cares?
You can argue and argue and argue, but the sad truth is (and this is the part that makes me cry at night), none of us will ever get to touch/feel them. So none of us can really prove anything about anything. So for cryin' out loud...

JUST ENJOY THE TITS! (it's fun :) )

hey look at that, my first post, finally :rofl:

EDIT: Hmm not my first post after all... well never mind, the point's the same.... TITS... ENJOY!

How come every thread with a woman with an above average (very above in some cases:)) bust, ALWAYS becomes about fake or not!

Because for some men once they find out their fav big tit/busty model are not natural, their love for them go out the window. So, these type of debate will always pop up. I agree with you i say just enjoy the tits. :D

How come every thread with a woman with an above average (very above in some cases:)) bust, ALWAYS becomes about fake or not!? (Jordan Carver, Denise Milani, Leanne Crow etc. etc.) Who cares?
You can argue and argue and argue, but the sad truth is (and this is the part that makes me cry at night), none of us will ever get to touch/feel them. So none of us can really prove anything about anything. So for cryin' out loud...

JUST ENJOY THE TITS! (it's fun :) )

Amen.

I've resorted to adding people to my ignore list to make postings about actual content easier to find. You may want to do the same.

AlaeNoctis

Banned
Well I've exposed my point...

You guys really love to be decieved!
I wonder what comes next...

Maybe Pamela Anderson's boobs
are real and I was the last to know...

pinupglam01

Approved Content Owner
Approved Content Owner
More Leanne is on the way this week... :)