• Hey, guys! FreeOnes Tube is up and running - see for yourself!
  • FreeOnes Now Listing Male and Trans Performers! More info here!
say is isn't so fake
nCz0Lce.jpg

awesome work, feel free to do it again for more girls :bowdown:

and about her boobs controversy, I'm now pretty sure her boobs are inflated with massive macrolane injections, this kind of surgery cause no scars and keep your boobs looking natural

say is isn't so fake
nCz0Lce.jpg

Well i think you just made yourself look reeal stupid man! its pretty obvious to me that this chart youve put together shows some pretty natural steady boob growth...
And as woy said, those are not scars on her boobs, simply small marks left by wearing her bra, you must understand how heavy a pair of natural 34K breasts are, that kind of weight on her bra os bound to leave a mark... in short if you think leanne's fake then you are obviously and idiot

Well i think you just made yourself look reeal stupid man! its pretty obvious to me that this chart youve put together shows some pretty natural steady boob growth...
And as woy said, those are not scars on her boobs, simply small marks left by wearing her bra, you must understand how heavy a pair of natural 34K breasts are, that kind of weight on her bra os bound to leave a mark... in short if you think leanne's fake then you are obviously and idiot

exactly...she aint gonna be small all her life bodywise...her titties grew along with her body as she got older and gained weight...

Those aren't scars. Her tits are 100% real.

Yeah, they're prolly just rashes or inflamed.

Her tits were always massive even in her earliest pics they were big much smaller than they are now.

However the only enhancement going on here is from nature.

Leanne was just about 20 here

Leannec2.jpg

About 24 here.

leanne-crow-com-12.jpg

Leanne already had a large bust when she was in her late teens.

Women even in their early 20s are still developing, their breast size usually go up and down but usually stick to their basic size however big that may be.

It's also worth pointing out that weight gain or loss and pregnancy after them too.

Remember Rachel Aldana, she has one of the biggest pairs imagineable, and then they got even bigger.

Basically, don't pay any attention to people crying boob job

besides even if they were 'fake', they are still boobs

Mmm love Leanne so much, we need to get some proper conversation about her going on here!!* Whats every body's favourite asset of hers? (minus her boobs obviously :p)* Id say either those gorgeous eyes or those big beautiful lips of hers!

Anyone else who thinks that Leanne looked even hotter when she was a bit more curvy? Of course she is still totaly hot today, but I liked it even more back then. Every curve of her just looks so sexy and womanly. My favourite pic of all time is probably this one :)
http://thecampofthesaints.files.wordpress.com/2011/04/leanne-crow-029.jpg

Anyone else who thinks that Leanne looked even hotter when she was a bit more curvy? Of course she is still totaly hot today, but I liked it even more back then. Every curve of her just looks so sexy and womanly. My favourite pic of all time is probably this one :)
http://thecampofthesaints.files.wordpress.com/2011/04/leanne-crow-029.jpg

I know what you mean and i do love the old Leanne pictures a lot! she does look reallly sexy with that bit of a belly she had goin on back then :p but now i think shes even better just cause i think her boobs have reached their full natural size along with her bum and its nice to see that shes thinned out a bit too, she must have worked out like crazy hehe

I know what you mean and i do love the old Leanne pictures a lot! she does look reallly sexy with that bit of a belly she had goin on back then :p but now i think shes even better just cause i think her boobs have reached their full natural size along with her bum and its nice to see that shes thinned out a bit too, she must have worked out like crazy hehe

Julia Miles was another famous big titted porstar with natural looking fake boobs. And if you see the way they look and even they way they move in her films, you gonna instantly think about Leanne's case. Also remember that Leanne got slimmer some years ago and, at the same time, her boobs got even bigger! How is it possible? Do you guys believe in miracles? Nope, Leanne is definitely fake.
Here is some more about the fake boober that I mentioned, Julia Miles:
http://www.boobpedia.com/boobs/Julia_Miles

I've got a theory on how Leanne Crow and other big busted models, appear to get larger breasts and at the same time get a slimmer stomach.

They might be using a technique such as coolsculpting, killing the fat cells in certain areas, this causes the fat cells in other areas such as her breasts and butt to grow larger.
I also believe Christina Hendricks might have used coolsculpting, or something like it to get her hour glass figure.