• Hey, guys! FreeOnes Tube is up and running - see for yourself!
  • FreeOnes Now Listing Male and Trans Performers! More info here!

pinupglam01

Approved Content Owner
Approved Content Owner
She is still doing it for the time being, but I think she will be done by the end of the year and moving on to other things.

:facepalm: This sums up my feelings right now:

darth-vader-noooo.jpg

I guess bottomless is out of the question. :D

Well, that's a shame. I hope it wasn't a bad experience over at Score that prompted this decision. As hypothesized at smoothieluv, probably a boyfriend or something like that. Then again, not like you can erase the internet. Her magnificent boobs are in thousands of hard drives all over the world by now.

I'm just noticing a pattern here. Dream Of Ashley goes to Score. . . disappears shortly thereafter. Dors Feline goes to Score. . . disappears shortly thereafter. Leanne Crow goes to Score. . . disappears shortly thereafter. Robyn Alexandra just went over there, let's hope we haven't seen the last of her now too. :brick:

weird news, probably a bf behind.
she is not like jordan carver who has a perfect glamour body type (except her boobs , a bit too big), but a couple of months of workout could fix it...

sucks shes gonna "cover" up but i respect her decision either way its not like i haven't seen her nude anyway i mean i have couple hours of Leanne on the hard drive no BS her tits wont get any bigger and if they do she will probably be taking off the bra again anyway

weird news, probably a bf behind.
she is not like jordan carver who has a perfect glamour body type (except her boobs , a bit too big), but a couple of months of workout could fix it...

:why:

These remarks could contribute in her leaving....
For every taste there's a body type,
not everybody likes a stick figure with silicone basketballs....

I guess bottomless is out of the question. :D

Well, that's a shame. I hope it wasn't a bad experience over at Score that prompted this decision. As hypothesized at smoothieluv, probably a boyfriend or something like that. Then again, not like you can erase the internet. Her magnificent boobs are in thousands of hard drives all over the world by now.

I'm just noticing a pattern here. Dream of Ashley goes to Score. . . disappears shortly thereafter. Dors Feline goes to Score. . . disappears shortly thereafter. Leanne Crow goes to Score. . . disappears shortly thereafter. Robyn Alexandra just went over there, let's hope we haven't seen the last of her now too. :brick:

Son of a BITCH!! Score is the end of the road pitfall for models! I wonder...has any model worked after going to score??? Ever??? I mean with the free-reign, no dead-line way that companies can release pictures, anything that comes out after Score may have been shot before Score.....
I smell a conspiracy afoot. And o' tis a foul tangy odor, for which after discerned leaves no breath drawn untainted by it!

:eeew:

Great work guys, cant believe that I didnt come across this sooner!

I was told that the models that Score is signing are asked to do hardcore.. I am not sure of it, but that may be the reason some score models have quit...
BTW, seems Leanne did a scene with a guy, unfortunately not the kind of scene everyone was expecting
http://***********************/18984556/Leanne-Crow-with-a-man?.html

I was told that the models that Score is signing are asked to do hardcore.. I am not sure of it, but that may be the reason some score models have quit...
BTW, seems Leanne did a scene with a guy, unfortunately not the kind of scene everyone was expecting
http://***********************/18984556/Leanne-Crow-with-a-man?.html

By the way, guy on this scene is the same who fucked Angela White, now, it means that...