• Hey, guys! FreeOnes Tube is up and running - see for yourself!
  • FreeOnes Now Listing Male and Trans Performers! More info here!
Did I see that correctly? She is working for Score now too? Oh, that's a disappointment. Now, don't get me wrong, I've seen guys at websites get upset when models up their levels, I'm NOT one of those guys and have no idea what they are thinking. It'd take a blind man not to notice that at DDF, she was a bit "nuder" than Pinup files or the other sites she's been at and I'd have NO OBJECTION whatsoever to her moving that hand out of the way but Score (in my opinion anyway) just isn't as, for lack of a better word, "classy" in their pictorials. Now, I'm just spitballing here because I have no idea what work she did for Score and won't know til it comes out but very few girls keep the coochie hidden over there. I'm all for full nudity (YEAH!! IF it happens) but if that's the case over there, I hope it stays to some level of respectability and art nudie if you will. Score (and to be fair, there have been exceptions) seems to trash up most girl next door types. Ashley Sage Ellison/Dream Of Ashley is the perfect example. She went full nude for Score (this is good) and kept her legs relatively shut (which is OK, some would have liked more and I'm on the fence about that) but at her website before, she definitely had more of that wholesome girl next door with mammoth titties and fresh faced look about her. By Score, she'd gained a ton of weight (which some guys love, I'm not a big fan but many Score girls seem to be of the "I don't miss many meals" genre) and they trashed her out with sloppy whore makeup and weird hairstyles. I hope that doesn't happen to Leanne Crow. I like her look the way it is. More nude? Sure, I'm all for it, she's hot. Sloppy clown makeup, silly hair and uninspired photography slopped together to get product out? I surely hope not.

Hey, Score is VERY successful and good for them. Just their style overall doesn't suit "MY" tastes. Obviously tons of guys love it and so be it. Not really criticizing Score per se, just how their style relates to my personal tastes. In my humble opinion, I think both Pinupfiles and DDF presented her quite well. She's an amazing beauty. I just hope Score does the same. That's all I'm saying. . . . and yes, I'd not object if that hand moved out of the way. Lol.

Can never get enough of this beauty!!! Keep em' coming!!!