• Hey, guys! FreeOnes Tube is up and running - see for yourself!
  • FreeOnes Now Listing Male and Trans Performers! More info here!

pinupglam01

Approved Content Owner
Approved Content Owner
lucky bastard you are to be working there!!:drool1:

It's not nearly as glamorous as it may seem, but there are worse jobs, certainly. :)

pinupglam01

Approved Content Owner
Approved Content Owner
That is true, we do get to meet and work with them, so there definitely are worse job to have.

pinupglam01

Approved Content Owner
Approved Content Owner
YESS and I did enjoy her on cam for 20 mins.
But she was a webcam girl also 2 years ago before to have her saline sulution breasts (before of modeling)

She doesn't have saline breasts, my friend. We've been over this 1000 times before in this thread. They are 100% natural. Please don't go around spreading untrue things about her.

She doesn't have saline breasts, my friend. We've been over this 1000 times before in this thread. They are 100% natural. Please don't go around spreading untrue things about her.

I've always known her breasts were natural. This is the 1st time i've heard silly rumours saying she has implants! I'm just glad they are 100% natural and hopefully getting bigger everyday. ;)

pinupglam01

Approved Content Owner
Approved Content Owner
I've always known her breasts were natural. This is the 1st time i've heard silly rumours saying she has implants! I'm just glad they are 100% natural and hopefully getting bigger everyday. ;)

What is even more annoying is that it's presented by some of these people in their posts as if it's an obvious common knowledge fact. Like "Yeah, I knew her before she got her implants!"

What a bunch of BS.

NAMUHMIL

Closed Account
i really hope she doesnt try to lose weight or anything. i love her thickness, she is perfect. that little stomach of hers drives me wild.