• Hey, guys! FreeOnes Tube is up and running - see for yourself!
  • FreeOnes Now Listing Male and Trans Performers! More info here!
The new video is just too HOT!!!

Burger King Man

Closed Account
i think its sad she sold her story n is doin sex shows on tv - ive lost a lil respect 4 her now :(
lovin the new pics even tho im not her biggest fan lol
still agree with her boobs poss being fake tho!
bt i guess wit boobs lik that ur going to have 2 expect this sort of thing happening. itd be diff if they were like anya z's boobs where u can tell theyr real frm the droopy shape.
leannes clearly ur new fave girl pinup - all i can see on ur site is leane leanne leanne lol!
when are u putting more of sara, rachel and jordan up?
ive got a couple of suggestions - well hopes and wishes lol - for who u could shoot next - wendy fiore (MAN ALIVE IS SHE FINE!! and real tits too - maybe u could b the guys to get her topless?) and the girl from inbedwithfaith. com - denise something? and dors feline!
id love to see a boob off with dors rachel and wendy!!!!!
:D

pinupglam01

Approved Content Owner
Approved Content Owner
Sex shows? She's not doing sex shows. She's on Sky TV in the UK, and clothed the entire time. It's just a chat channel and a PG rated one at that.

I'm sorry to hear about the awkward situation she had with Amir Khan, he seems like a reale douche and I hope his reputation is tarnished and not so squeaky clean anymore.

While I would never condone his actions I can't imagine that this is the first time something like that has happend to her, perhaps the most lewd, but when you look like she does; I would think a lot of guys out there have acted rashly or inappropriately after meeting her. This incident was apparently significant enough to warrant her reporting it and consequently making some headlines. :2 cents:

In my opinion this woman is so inconceivably beautiful that upon meeting her I think most of us would just stand there awestruck and speechless, god knows I would. :bowdown: :glugglug:

I dont know why she reminds me of Brandy Talore.. i dont know why, she doesnt look alike, but has someting (not talking about her huge rack) that makes me remind her

pinupglam01

Approved Content Owner
Approved Content Owner
That first one in that dress is the one that kills me! WOW.