• Hey, guys! FreeOnes Tube is up and running - see for yourself!
  • FreeOnes Now Listing Male and Trans Performers! More info here!

AlaeNoctis

Banned
All anyone has to do to realize that the human body absolutely still grows and changes and fills out from the late teens into the early 20's is look at photos of themselves from that same time period. Compare a photo of yourself at 18 or 19 and compare it to yourself at 22 or 23. Enough said.

My boobs did not increased in size, I can tell you!
:nanner::nanner::nanner:

pinupglam01

Approved Content Owner
Approved Content Owner
Well, that would be why you're not modeling here. If that did happen to you, you would probably do the same thing as Leanne and take advantage of it. :)

pinupglam01

Approved Content Owner
Approved Content Owner
We are very fond of them (and the rest of her) too! :)

@pinupglam01
is this pic from a set at pinup or is it exclusively from her upcoming site?

EDIT: Do not attach images if it is not the 1st post of the thread. Link them. Read rules.

[Please Note: the attachment in this post has been deleted by moderator pussy+dickdenice]
[Read more about the board rules: here]

Last edited by a moderator:
@pinupglam01
is this pic from a set at pinup or is it exclusively from her upcoming site?

A sceptic would say: Basically its a pic where you see the scars of her breast enlargement...:confused:

P.S.: In fact i'm not really sure about Leanne but i'm pretty sure that both Denise Milanis and Jordan Carvers breasts are not natural...

pinupglam01

Approved Content Owner
Approved Content Owner

pinupglam01

Approved Content Owner
Approved Content Owner

AlaeNoctis

Banned
A sceptic would say: Basically its a pic where you see the scars of her breast enlargement...:confused:

P.S.: In fact i'm not really sure about Leanne but i'm pretty sure that both Denise Milanis and Jordan Carvers breasts are not natural...

Yes, and remember that pinupglam1 stated that they were natural...

Huh? Scars? What scars?

These photos are photoshoped so we cannot see anything.

A good way to see if they are real or not is to see how
they behave when she's lying down. But the pinupglam staff
are old bastards... They won't give this kind of pics. They are
afraid to lose their gold mine...

pinupglam01

Approved Content Owner
Approved Content Owner
I think he's talking about the scattered little white dots that are faintly around the edge of her areolae. A lot of uneducated people somehow mistake these bumps for scars or "eyelets" of a sutured incision. I'll give the guy a break, since he can't even spell the word "skeptic" much less tell the difference between a scar and the natural tissue of a woman's breast, so here goes:

Sir, what you are looking at are called "Montgomery's tubercles" or "Areolar Glands"

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Areolar_glands

They are more pronounced on women who are pregnant because their breasts swell, but because Leanne's breasts are already naturally very big and thus similar to those of a pregnant women in some respects, her glands are more pronounced so they are a bit easier to see. Every woman is different in this regard as well: some women have bigger ones, others are smaller.

http://answers.yahoo.com/question/index?qid=20081126153453AAX9eL2

A couple of people used this same argument a few years back about Jana Defi because she has them, too but these people can't tell the difference between a scar and a gland, so you have to educate them.

AlaeNoctis

Banned

Burger King Man

Closed Account
i personally think they're fake and about 34h. i def dont think they're as large as she makes out - which differs depending on what you're reading and from what site...
i think its a bit harsh to be slagging how she looks off though - if you dont like her fair enough but its a bit childish to make nasty comments.
her pics are great tho and i dont care if they are fake bcos they look great.
cant wait to see more pics!