• Hey, guys! FreeOnes Tube is up and running - see for yourself!
  • FreeOnes Now Listing Male and Trans Performers! More info here!
Is she active there? Anywhere else?

She was last on on 31 July and 01 August. She did a feature chat on 01 August in addition to normal 1-2-1 chats. I didn't see that but the pre chat promo said:

I have a naughty pink bodystocking I can't wait to show you. It's sheer and very sexy, low cut to show my cleavage, figure-hugging and open at the crotch and bum ;) I'll wear it with kinky high heels and a tiny black bikini. I'll strike some very sexy poses for you before slowly removing my entire outfit and applying some body lotion to my bare skin. Let me pull you out of that midweek hump with the sexiest show of your life!

She was last on on 31 July and 01 August. She did a feature chat on 01 August in addition to normal 1-2-1 chats. I didn't see that but the pre chat promo said:

I have a naughty pink bodystocking I can't wait to show you. It's sheer and very sexy, low cut to show my cleavage, figure-hugging and open at the crotch and bum ;) I'll wear it with kinky high heels and a tiny black bikini. I'll strike some very sexy poses for you before slowly removing my entire outfit and applying some body lotion to my bare skin. Let me pull you out of that midweek hump with the sexiest show of your life!

Oh man I'd love to see that. Where can we see pics or?

For those of you who don't know, Leah ceased working with MNS back in January.

She does feature in these rather surprising recent updates though:
www.code-fetish.com with the full list at Sexy Artisan, and on the front page at www.triple-bbb.com and is featured in five updates in the Burglary in the Nightclub series.

Is that really her? The Sexy Artisan scene? Is this her most recent work and if so, could you link some pic galleries? Thanks