• Hey, guys! FreeOnes Tube is up and running - see for yourself!
  • FreeOnes Now Listing Male and Trans Performers! More info here!
Not to worry, Lauren is still around!If you have a look on www.myfreeimplants.com you will see shes raising money for a pair of HH cups!Or even J cups........shes 2,000 dollars to go before she can have the surgery.So she should be back with us fairly soon.
She will be shooting A LOT from around april this year and a new website should be in the offing then.
Lastly she IS still on facebook, only having been kicked off for her raunchy images!Plenty of hot pics on the myfreeimplants site, the bonus being you can help lauren get her new huge boobs and get pictures in return.
Lastly she assures me she will be shooting again for Bustybritain as soon as she has her new boobs, and it will be hardcore action!Also for score!in the USA and other big boob sites.

I sent her a message and she gave me a quick reply, very kind lady

They make a sexy pair! Oh yeah!
http://www.realcouples.co.uk/

"Jessica & Rick"

I assume she's using the name Jessica as in Jessica Rabbit.

Site needs updated though because it says "coming 04/01/2009" ... unless it's American (Even though it's .co.uk) and it means 1st April?

Lauren is going to a 34J on the 20th august.......wow......really cant wait.Her implants had to be ordered from france hense the wait as they are so big.

lauren is shooting again for busty britain at the end of october....
she asks me to tell you in the last pic she was laughing and not ready when the tog took the pic lol x

lauren is shooting again for busty britain at the end of october....
she asks me to tell you in the last pic she was laughing and not ready when the tog took the pic lol x

Why doesn't Lauren sign up here?

Or are you Lauren? It's not often a bloke leaves a kiss at the end of the post. ;) :D