• Hey, guys! FreeOnes Tube is up and running - see for yourself!
  • FreeOnes Now Listing Male and Trans Performers! More info here!
I brought it up on the private.com forum and was told it was just pix. So unless I see otherwise, I have to assume it's just pix. But for once, I hope I am absolutely terribly 100% wrong. It would be worth it.

berg

Private unless something has changed very recently as a policy always does video of the photo shoots so they can have video. So even if it was a photo shoot there IS a video of it somewhere.

Can the retirement rumor be backed up? She was cranking out a lot of stuff NEW stuff right up untill the middle of 2008 and there is stuff still being released with her in it from what may have been later in 2008.

bergstrom

Closed Account
Private unless something has changed very recently as a policy always does video of the photo shoots so they can have video. So even if it was a photo shoot there IS a video of it somewhere.

Can the retirement rumor be backed up? She was cranking out a lot of stuff NEW stuff right up untill the middle of 2008 and there is stuff still being released with her in it from what may have been later in 2008.

If u find a video of that shoot (which u won't) , then great! Yes, she's gone, finito, that's from someone who was shooting her. I'm hoping for a comeback. She shot up till may 08. maybe she's taking a year off? I hope she comes back though.

Berg