Latina babe?

Seen this babe in a banner for "in the VIP" but who is she? I'm talking about the hotty on the left? :dunno:
 

Attachments

  • freeones banner girl.JPG
    freeones banner girl.JPG
    33.3 KB · Views: 1,119
Dude! I knew I've seen her some where else - I remember her having a chinese tattoo near her ankle Premium Link Upgrade

She also goes by Gina on cumfiesta - check the tats Premium Link Upgrade :glugglug:

I'll post more if I find any thing else
 
My dear Holmes - thank you very much. As you say, the tattoos clinch it.

She's a real hottie - they need to get her back on "In the Vip" or one of their other sites starting off in one of the great outfits she's been in in later "In the Vips" - thinking small tank top, all white outfit, check shirt (three different times, not all at once!).

Bangbros film in Florida too - maybe they will invite her over there....
 
Seen this babe in a banner for "in the VIP" but who is she? I'm talking about the hotty on the left? :dunno:

i don't think her name is trish cuz trish doesn't have a tattoo on her right side of her shin like the hot chic in the pic you posted
 
Back
Top