• Hey, guys! FreeOnes Tube is up and running - see for yourself!
  • FreeOnes Now Listing Male and Trans Performers! More info here!
My friend works for a steakhouse chain that rhymes with Nortons and he was at the Mexico City one for three months and he said that all the locals shagged nothing else. I asked him what they had against bookish jewesses with saggy asses and he didn't have a fucking clue.

Anyone into bookish Jewesses with saggy asses? Or is that another thread.

Thanks How do I almost always not make it on these Latina threads LOL

http://www.ninamercedezxxx.com/banners/tgps/nina_mercedez_ontheredchair_glassdildo_04_09/index.html

6.jpg

woah. enough said.

Are All Latinas This Cute?

Respond if you've seen her. If no pic, click on Cuco, look for pic.

Attachments

• 22.jpg
    22.jpg
    162.3 KB · Views: 136
Is there a LATINA thread?? I've been searching for 20 minutes...

Kind of like how there is a great redheads thread that has so many pages... a skinny girls thread, and so on... but I can't seem to find a huge thread dedicated to beautiful latin women :(

Or perhaps is there a sticky that lists the official/popular threads of all the top genres?

I've had a chance to speak with Nina Mercedez and she seems like a real nice girl. She's also smart and a pretty determined business woman (I find that attractive). I would definitely put her in the Top 10 along with Renee Perez, Gina Lynn, Alexis Amore....there are so many.

This new girl has a lot of potential too - I would love to see her in a hardcore scene.

janessa-brazil-main1.jpg

Janessa Brazil