• Hey, guys! FreeOnes Tube is up and running - see for yourself!
  • FreeOnes Now Listing Male and Trans Performers! More info here!

>>> LAST Round of Miss FreeOnes 2013! Who's going to come out on top?! $10,000 up for grabs!

Re: >>> LAST Round of Miss FreeOnes 2013! Who's going to come out on top?! $10,000 up for grabs!

Briana Lee...ur so beautifull......shining brighter then a supernova....

Come on lets show its the fans that decide,not the companies or cheating appeals or schemes....lets do it...

Miss Hybrid for Miss Freeones
Briana Lee for best cam
Jaana ruutu for best newcommer
Andi Land or Briana Lee for best adult model
Miss Hybrid for best euro...
and for best OSCm Miss Hybrid,Briana Lee or Harley Spencer deserve the podium and the crown...

This ladies win,is also the victory of us fans and Fo members,not twitter followers only or multiple modems....

YES WE CAN!!!!!!!!!

and dont forget...the mob will donate pencils and pens for schools in Africa....

monicamilf

Official Checked Star Member
Re: >>> LAST Round of Miss FreeOnes 2013! Who's going to come out on top?! $10,000 up for grabs!

I have the BEST friends, fans ,and followers! Thx for getting my Ass to the Finale! *kisses –
It's an honor, but please try to focus your votes for me in the Best Euro Babe category.
I love all of you so very much.
Remeber you still need to vote http://miss.freeones.com/monica-milf/ so I don't finish dead last :)
and we see where I end up in the finale...

Attachments

• naughtynurse2.jpg
    naughtynurse2.jpg
    413.7 KB · Views: 73

....and toilet - paper and nipple-clamps for our BDSM - youngsters down there ...!!!:D:angels::angels:

PlasmaTwa2

The Second-Hottest Man in my Mother's Basement

Christy Mack
Taylor Stevens (the only girl I've been regularly voting for)
Jaana Ruutu

jitna

Eternally hoping to lick Briana

where's Who??? to remind me to vote??? i had to remember to vote on my own

Sorry about that jitna, I was slightly delayed tonight

Round 3 day 3 votes are

Miss Hybrid for Miss Freeones, Eurotart, and OCSM

jitna

Eternally hoping to lick Briana

Why would I be fighting Batman?

i dont know. it seems like a dumb idea. he's clearly going to kick your butt every time, but you'll never learn, will you?

All the cool hipsters are doing it. Getting the time off your cellphone? SOOOOoooOOOOOooo mainstream... :facepalm:

but hipsters are evil. i wouldnt want to be on the side of evil. who do you think i am? Who???

i dont know. it seems like a dumb idea. he's clearly going to kick your butt every time, but you'll never learn, will you?

but hipsters are evil. i wouldnt want to be on the side of evil. who do you think i am? Who???

Well, you are looking to him for guidance, now aren't you?

Okay let's get one thing straight, I am NOT evil.

I'm devious...there is a difference

just for time keeping purposes.

Of course. That's where it starts. It's a slippery slope. Time keeping is a gateway guidance-y thingy. Next thing you know you're his minion, wearing a black cape, and plotting to take over the world by means of an illegally obtained deathray.

Woohoo! :party: Round 3 is underway, and I'm so happy to have made it into the finals again this year! Just want to say a big THANK YOU to everyone who has been voting for me in the Best Adult Model category, let's keep it up the great work! :lips:

AndiLand_010473.jpg
You had said not only the bed, but the floor, table, and chairs as well? You've got a deal.

Keeping it going on

Best Cam Girl

Taylor Stevens

Best Adult Model

Taylor Stevens

Best Newcomer

Jaana Ruutu