• Hey, guys! FreeOnes Tube is up and running - see for yourself!
  • FreeOnes Now Listing Male and Trans Performers! More info here!

>>> LAST Round of Miss FreeOnes 2013! Who's going to come out on top?! $10,000 up for grabs!

Harley Spencer

Official Checked Star Member
Re: >>> LAST Round of Miss FreeOnes 2013! Who's going to come out on top?! $10,000 up for grabs!

Thanks to everyone who's voting for me! I appreciate it :) Here's some photos!

Attachments

• 039.jpeg
    039.jpeg
    180 KB · Views: 146
  • 014.jpeg
    014.jpeg
    157.4 KB · Views: 147
  • 098.jpeg
    098.jpeg
    196.1 KB · Views: 134

ChuckFaze

Closed Account
Re: >>> LAST Round of Miss FreeOnes 2013! Who's going to come out on top?! $10,000 up for grabs!

Miss FreeOnes: Miss Hybrid
Best Adult Model: Andi Land
Best OCSM: Lolita Borgia

MissHybrid

Head Of Ministry Of Tarts And Tart Team Commander

Lovely to see so many girls coming back and posting from the heart, rokk on...

Moving swiftly on...

Team tart has done the most exceptional job this year. You have come ... day in ... day out and kept it fun... well for me anyway.

Three is a magic number... You have three days to vote, and three votes each day to give us a chance of holding the Euro Tart title for three years...

No cheating... no tricks... just keeping it fun.

Can we hold it together for just over 2 days?

Whatever the result, I bet we laughed more...

Thank you, to the lovely girls who have helped and kept the whole contest enjoyable. Particularly Mandy who dropped out of OCSM to give me a better shot at it, Bri, Loli, Jaana, Harley, Maggie and all the other participating OCSM's... well done. These girls have transformed FreeOnes, from the old BS of dropping in once in a while, copy and paste over 10 thread the same post, to say when the cam show is, to actually interacting, well done ladies.

Not long to go now, to see if the year long participation has been recognized for the girls.

Miss Tired Of The "Hey I have been busy, vote for me"

Kisses

Miss Hybrid

[B][URL="https://www.freeones.com/harley-spencer said:
Harley Spencer[/URL][/B], post: 7472264, member: 579739"]Thanks to everyone who's voting for me! I appreciate it :) Here's some photos!

Stunning pics Harley, I like the hat and i really like the last photo :drawheart:

Thanks to everyone who's voting for me! I appreciate it :) Here's some photos!

Was already voting for you, but top hatted Harley makes me wish I could vote twice. Though I can't. Of course apparently my votes are worth 2.5 votes so... there's that! :D

Thank you, to the lovely girls who have helped and kept the whole contest enjoyable. Particularly Mandy who dropped out of OCSM to give me a better shot at it, Bri, Loli, Jaana, Harley, Maggie and all the other participating OCSM's... well done. These girls have transformed FreeOnes, from the old BS of dropping in once in a while, copy and paste over 10 thread the same post, to say when the cam show is, to actually interacting, well done ladies.

Class act! :thumbsup:

JaanaRuutu

So I'm chilling here in bed with a tooth ache and no pain killers. Just wanted to thank you all for the support today. You are what keeps me going.

Also Hello to Harley and Miss!

Briana Lee

2 more days....3 more chances to vote....;) Get your final votes in there guys, every vote is going to count this year!

1.jpg

14.jpg

Lovely to see so many girls coming back and posting from the heart, rokk on...

Moving swiftly on...

Team tart has done the most exceptional job this year. You have come ... day in ... day out and kept it fun... well for me anyway.

Three is a magic number... You have three days to vote, and three votes each day to give us a chance of holding the Euro Tart title for three years...

No cheating... no tricks... just keeping it fun.

Can we hold it together for just over 2 days?

Whatever the result, I bet we laughed more...

Not long to go now, to see if the year long participation has been recognized for the girls.

Miss Tired Of The "Hey I have been busy, vote for me"

Kisses

Miss Hybrid

Just this post alone would deserve a vote for itself.
Speakin,in this case writing ,what u did and how u did resumes exactly what real interaction,and real reckon for the fans is like.
Not copy pasting ,or threats.

Thank u for being the way u Are my friend....and also thanx for being hybrid,therefore environment friendly...

I bet Al Gore votes for u too....hehehhe

Harley Spencer

Stunning pics Harley, I like the hat and i really like the last photo :drawheart:

Thanks Shottis :)

Was already voting for you, but top hatted Harley makes me wish I could vote twice. Though I can't. Of course apparently my votes are worth 2.5 votes so... there's that! :D

Class act! :thumbsup:

That's what I love, that members have higher voting power! God knows I wouldn't be winning or even in the 3rd round if non-members and members had equal voting power. I'd be totally screwed.

So I'm chilling here in bed with a tooth ache and no pain killers. Just wanted to thank you all for the support today. You are what keeps me going.

Oh no! Tooth aches are awful. I used to get them reaaallly bad, every single day, so after about a year or so of it just getting worse and worse, I said fuck it, fuck this, and went to the dentist and they pulled two of teeth. So much better! The pain meds they gave me for before the final date of getting my teeth pulled were completely worthless, gave me prescription strength tylenols. Bogus. Did absolutely nothing, so I resorted to good old fashion pain killer known as vodka! Just sat in bed drinking from the bottle. Not fun. I feel for you!

Lolita_Borgia

Well another Miss FreeOnes nearing the end... spank you to all the guys who have supported your active favourite OCSM's & keeping us in the game with all the big names *kisses* xXx :kiss:

LolitaBorgiaFO7a.jpg

The last few days will be very tense for our title chances Miss Hybrid, Briana Lee & Jaana Ruutu... I also hope the best for Mandy Flores (even though she has kindly distributed her votes to Miss Hybrid), Harley Spencer, Aeryn Walker, Maggie Green, Angela White, Aaliyah Love & Andi Land - a fan of all these beautiful women!
:angels:

Ouch. :(

I used to get some lousy ones when I had braces. Because the caps on back teeth covered much of the tooth it made proper cleaning there problematic, and thus tooth infections were common. What my orthodontist recommended (and actually offered some level of relief) was teabags. Warm and wet teabag and just hold it in your mouth against the tooth. I'm not actually sure why it works, but it did provide some measure of relief. :dunno:

2 more days....3 more chances to vote....;) Get your final votes in there guys, every vote is going to count this year!

1.jpg

How can anyone say no to a face like that. Ok you got yourself a vote

14.jpg

Fuck me. God damn I can't say no to that face either, you got yourself another vote

Miss Hybrid gets the third vote of that day. She will get all 3 votes on Thursday

[B][URL="https://www.freeones.com/briana-lee said:
Briana Lee[/URL][/B], post: 7472585, member: 586426"]2 more days....3 more chances to vote....;) Get your final votes in there guys, every vote is going to count this year!

1.jpg

nice pic Briana that's good for 2 votes :iloveyou:

Is it really the home stretch right now?

iMAaWbWZPMERg.gif

Best Adult Model: Taylor Stevens
Best Cam Girl: Taylor Stevens
Best Newcomer: Jaana Ruutu

and how about that number 10! thats a bunch of voting!

looks like jitna's selective memory is back...

10 votes was the first round