• Hey, guys! FreeOnes Tube is up and running - see for yourself!
  • FreeOnes Now Listing Male and Trans Performers! More info here!

>>> LAST Round of Miss FreeOnes 2013! Who's going to come out on top?! $10,000 up for grabs!

jitna

Eternally hoping to lick Briana
Re: >>> LAST Round of Miss FreeOnes 2013! Who's going to come out on top?! $10,000 up for grabs!

Beaver the Bully and I would like to thank you for the votes...

yawns.jpg

:) <3

that last picture is just so damn sexy, Lucy

I know. I was unavoidably detained. :brick:

thats why i just vote with my pants off

Vanilla Bear

Bears For Life
Re: >>> LAST Round of Miss FreeOnes 2013! Who's going to come out on top?! $10,000 up for grabs!

Here's the new hair - and Simba trying to photobomb me.

tumblr_mjrdpggumy1rb5r2lo1_500.jpg

Haha I love this cat! Attention whore! :D

And I LOVE the new hair! I've said it before, but anyway it suits you really well! And thanks for the little feetsies there! They're so cute and smooth! :heart:

Vanilla Bear

Bears For Life

Beaver the Bully and I would like to thank you for the votes...

yawns.jpg

:) <3

Okay what's up in the last pic? Are you going to sneeze or is that your orgasm face? :D Must be the sneezing cause I'm not down on you there....:shy:

MissHybrid

Head Of Ministry Of Tarts And Tart Team Commander
Official Checked Star Member

Here's the new hair - and Simba trying to photobomb me.

tumblr_mjrdpggumy1rb5r2lo1_500.jpg

Love it Jaana. Did you like the Ricky drawing? I hope you are getting tons of votes in best newcomer. If you get a campaign together you may get that new category you mentioned! I think should also only be open to people who had not won one other the other categories.

Good luck and keep up the great effort.

Give your pussy a quick stroke from me.

Kisses

Miss Hybrid

Vanilla DeVille

[B][URL="https://www.freeones.com/vicky-vette said:
Vicky Vette[/URL][/B], post: 7458140, member: 99191"]Thursday?!?

Don't forget about me..... Votes I suggest....
http://www.voteforamilf.com

Vicky Vette
Julia Ann
Nikki Benz

.... if you don't like me .... then Puma Swede (Euro) Carmen Valentina (Best Cam)...
.... if you don't like them, then.... Eve Laurence, Rebekah Dee (Best Euro), Vanilla Deville (Best Cam),

... all those girls are part of http://www.VNALive.com
- now almost 40 girls with more on the way

Thanks for your vote & catch me on twitter - http://www.twitter.com/vickyvette

image12.jpg

Thanks, Doll! VOTE VOTE VOTE!

Vanilla DeVille

Hey Guys - Just wanted to congratulate all the sexy ladies that have made it to the third and final round! I also wanted to thank you for getting me through in the CamGirl category as a finalist. I'm very flattered and will continue to rock your world on cams! ;)

Here's a pic from your friendly neighborhood, Vanilla. :)

nilladaily162.jpg

Reactions: par

You like voting for cunts dont you *hehe* :D

Sorry someone had to say it - it was an opportunity I just couldn't resist... for long!

Baahahahahahhahahha....funniest post od the week...

Well my voting 2day,and just my opinion,its wrong u dont get at least 5 votes in the last stage,but thats just my opinion.
my votes.
Miss Hybrid
Briana lee
Andi land

I d hype Miss Habrud pisses into the load in all tree

(only those watching allo allo officer Crabtree undersntands it).....In code we speak...lol

have fun yall

You like voting for cunts dont you *hehe* :D

Sorry someone had to say it - it was an opportunity I just couldn't resist... for long!

I'll make no comment as to who is, and who isn't a cunt.
(Except for Anders. That guy's a cunt.)

ChuckFaze

Closed Account

Miss FreeOnes: Miss Hybrid
Best Adult Model: Andi Land
Best OCSM: Lolita Borgia

Today I did a double dip into Lolita Borgia's box, had some extra energy so took a quick dip in Miss Hybrid's box too. Sunday votes will go to Siri, and then Monday will have a whole new list of girls to support

The Euro Tart Hat Trick is on

Miss ET 2011
Miss ET 2012
Can you do it for me again this year and be the first to do the hat trick.

I know it looked easy in round 1 and 2 but if you don't vote, who is doing?

Give it your best shot for me.

golddress086.jpg

Please post a comment on my official thread if you vote, so I can include you in my post contest thingie.

SybianStables24.jpg

Kisses

Miss Hybrid Here From The End Of The Contest, Until The Start

Love that gold photo set Miss H, actually I love both of them, oh yes. :drool2:

[B][URL="https://www.freeones.com/vanilla-deville said:
Vanilla DeVille[/URL][/B], post: 7463744, member: 10636"]Hey Guys - Just wanted to congratulate all the sexy ladies that have made it to the third and final round! I also wanted to thank you for getting me through in the CamGirl category as a finalist. I'm very flattered and will continue to rock your world on cams! ;)

Here's a pic from your friendly neighborhood, Vanilla. :)

nilladaily162.jpg

Repped you for this nice pic.... even though I more have a ass fetish I think

Mandy Flores

A little bit more thrusting team tart

This is how you do it!
I met Mistress T last year, went to the HUMP festival in Seattle with her, Samantha Mack, and Ceara Lynch, very cool ladies to hang with. Haven't worked with her yet though even thouh she's just north of the border....I just get so busy all the time I never seem to be able to fit anything extra in.

Mandy Flores

Well, planning a day of filming and hanging with someone puts my schedule of filming and shoots a day behind, and I'm already 3 weeks out on most production at this point. :)

Lolita_Borgia

Baahahahahahhahahha....funniest post od the week...

*hehe* spank u Mr Antonio :D

I'll make no comment as to who is, and who isn't a cunt.
(Except for Anders. That guy's a cunt.)

But Anders has such a pretty avatar (???) ;)

Miss FreeOnes: Miss Hybrid
Best Adult Model: Andi Land
Best OCSM: Lolita Borgia

Thanks for the support babe *kisses* xXx :kiss:

Today I did a double dip into Lolita Borgia's box, had some extra energy so took a quick dip in Miss Hybrid's box too. Sunday votes will go to Siri, and then Monday will have a whole new list of girls to support

Aw spank you Mr Vern - very much appreciated BIG *kisses* xXx :lips:

Happy St Patricks Day everyone - cheers for all your support & lets fill Miss Hybrids box with votes!!! :glugglug: