• Hey, guys! FreeOnes Tube is up and running - see for yourself!
  • FreeOnes Now Listing Male and Trans Performers! More info here!

Larkin Love

Larkin Love is now working on her own. She wants it that way. She likes the independence of not working for any directors or producers. Mostly, Larkin enjoys making her own content and being her own boss. That said, no more content at any of the clip sites. No more clips4sale vids. No more i-Want-clips videos. No more new content at Manyvids. In fact, at MV, most of her clips are the under two minute variety and they are now free. The full version is at her OnlyFans. She is now exclusively at OnlyFans. And she very active there posting to her page. https://onlyfans.com/larkinlovexxx. Her content is amazing. You will be blown out of the water with how nice she is over there. She has a great personality and she will talk dirty with you. I even did a private session with her over there in May. Back and forth in the PM / DM area (called private messaging or direct messaging). It was excellent.

Remember that all of her stuff there is exclusive to Onlyfans. For example, you cannot post her pictures from there on any blogs or forums. If you do that, it is a violation of the OnlyFans terms of service (TOS) and you will have your OnlyFans user account suspended or if really bad, they will ban you when they find out. Unfortunately, her videos there are not downloadable either. They are 720p HD at the site. However, Larkin will make customs for users and they are provided off the OnlyFans website. For those, you can download the videos to your harddrive.

This screenshot was when she was known as Princess Larkin at i-Want-clips so it is allowed to be posted here:
You're joking right. Sounds likes she's paying you for a good review.

The "free" videos on MV are just trailers for videos that she charges for. Those videos start at $30 and go to well over $100. Thats insane.

All her "new" content on Onlyfans is PPV and again $20+ to unlock just a couple of pictures.

She was a solid performed that values herself way too much. There are dozens of other highly well known mainstream stars with OF and MV pages. None of them charge as much as she does.

You're joking right. Sounds likes she's paying you for a good review.

The "free" videos on MV are just trailers for videos that she charges for. Those videos start at $30 and go to well over $100. Thats insane.

All her "new" content on Onlyfans is PPV and again $20+ to unlock just a couple of pictures.

She was a solid performed that values herself way too much. There are dozens of other highly well known mainstream stars with OF and MV pages. None of them charge as much as she does.
Sorry but I get plenty of content from her because I keep my subscription on auto-renew. Like John said she specializes in certain types of experiences with her and her content so if you’re looking for something different you’re going to need to have a conversation with her about it and be mindful that she’s taking the time to consider and do it. I’ve had nothing but good interactions with her.

I'm just a fan of hers. Just like anyone else. I haven't been over at OnlyFans since my email address remains now unverified. (And I can't purchase content: pictures or videos. It's been like that since June 1, 2021 when they made changes to the terms of service) OnlyFans support has been working on my account on and off.

Pictures at her OnlyFans are going to be in that price range of $20.00. I would say that that is reasonable as most ladies over at OnlyFans will be charging that. Some ladies will charge less (at least $10), some will charge more (up to $25 to $30)

Her trailer videos, that are a minute and fifteen seconds long, at Manyvids are free. And are not $30.00 as well over a $100.00 like you say. This statement of yours is incorrect. Full videos of hers are not at MV. Not anymore. When she did that and turned her MV profile to just free trailers I stopped being in her fanclub at Manyvids. When I stopped the fan club subscription she was in the top ten as a MV content creator. Her numbers have fallen drastically. She's currently at 718.

My "MV Purchase history" consists of two whole pages and shows that I have access to 34 full length videos of hers over there. I also have 7 MV Link videos that she sent to me via the MV private messaging system for helping her in a MV Contest. She may have since taken all of them off the MV site. But because I purchased them and I have the links, I can still view them and I can download them to my harddrive at any time I want. I'm still following her as you can see from below:

View attachment 947105

If you are talking about bringing those same "full length" videos over to her OnlyFans, yes they could start at $30.00 but none of her videos are well over $100.00. They shouldn't be that high. Or are you talking about custom videos? Or Findom fetish videos? Prices for those could be in the $200-$300 cost range. I've never bought a custom video from her. Nor have I bought a Findom fetish video from her. So unless things have radically changed at OnlyFans with her and what she charges, I would also have doubt in that statement as well.

My question to you with her videos, regardless of whatever the price she charges, would be: Why would you you even purchase them at OnlyFans? Just for streaming and without the ability to download them to one's own computer. That's a waste of money.

Though as you can tell by this writing, things have changed. Sure I would still follow her at OnlyFans. But would I "DM/PM" her for inquiries on her content? Probably not.

Am I annoyed at this, the entire OnlyFans website, with not being able to purchase content from any ladies who I follow at OnlyFans? All because my email address is now considered "unverified."-- Yes.

Better to go find her studio at Cips4sale or to follow her at I-Want-Clips if she is still on those platforms. At least, you'll be able to download her videos to your harddrive by going the Clips4Sale and I-Want-Clips route.
Try sorting by price and look at the first couple hundred videos. For example, about 100 videos down the list is her masturbating with a dildo is $109, oh she's calls the dildo a "BBC" so it must be fetish then, thats why the price is insane.... Seriously... Again, she must be paying you or giving you free shit to say this stuff.

Secondly, cant you just use another email account to access OF....

John_8581

FreeOnes Lifetime Member
Try sorting by price and look at the first couple hundred videos. For example, about 100 videos down the list is her masturbating with a dildo is $109, oh she's calls the dildo a "BBC" so it must be fetish then, thats why the price is insane.... Seriously... Again, she must be paying you or giving you free shit to say this stuff.

Secondly, cant you just use another email account to access OF....

I don't know what list you are looking at. Is it one of the "free trailers" at MV and then are you asking Larkin Love at OnlyFans what the price of that full video would be at OnlyFans or are you asking her to go back to Manyvids and give you the link and access to the full video to view and download at MV after you pay for the video. I'm not sure where you are getting these prices from?

Although, she does have about a hundred and twenty-five full videos up over at MV still which is very surprising! -- The two highest priced ones there are $400 and $250. The remaining full videos over at MV are all over $100.00 plus. Most are in the $160 to $145 to $135 price range and as low as $75.

When you enroll at OnlyFans, you provide them with your email address. You use that to login as well as the password. Believe me I thought of that and even tried it. I used my other gmail account. I had a new user number that was assigned to me. That account was in the 19400000 range. My user number when I enrolled back in January 2019 was in the 17000000 range. The thing with using a second email address, is that you lose access to the content that you've already purchased. All your pictures and videos. The OnlyFans support team said that I cannot have two accounts there. So I had a decision to make. I chose the first option and went back to the first primary email address that I used when I started (the account with my purchases on it) and so I ended up deleting the second account that had my gmail email address. They are working on getting me access again.

I haven't talked to Larkin Love for close to a year. My last purchases with her were in March 2021. So she isn't giving me an incentive to give her good reviews here at FreeOnes or at any other place for that matter. Be nice and treat a lady with respect and she'll be nice to you. Therefore, please get that idea out of your head. My last purchases in general at OnlyFans were in April 2021 with two Lynnie Marie photo galleries of about eight pictures and one video from Haub Suicide. Then they changed the terms of service. To have my email address go from verified to unverified is very disheartening. I just can't walk away. If I delete myself I'll lose everything that I've spent over there. I have accumulated a lot of pictures and streaming videos. Not just Larkin's content but five other ladies. Seven, if you consider the ladies I've dropped and stopped subscribing to. I can't even follow or subscribe to new ladies. Every time I try, this box comes up to verify my email address. It stops further processing. Both with ladies who have monthly subscriptions and the ladies who have free accounts. I've been very patient thus far and I just need for the OnlyFans support team to figure this all out and let me know when things are back working again.

Last edited:
Reactions: sj1
I don't know what list you are looking at. Is it one of the "free trailers" at MV and then are you asking Larkin Love at OnlyFans what the price of that full video would be at OnlyFans or are you asking her to go back to Manyvids and give you the link and access to the full video to view and download at MV after you pay for the video. I'm not sure where you are getting these prices from?

Although, she does have about a hundred and twenty-five full videos up over at MV still which is very surprising! -- The two highest priced ones there are $400 and $250. The remaining full videos over at MV are all over $100.00 plus. Most are in the $160 to $145 to $135 price range and as low as $75.

When you enroll at OnlyFans, you provide them with your email address. You use that to login as well as the password. Believe me I thought of that and even tried it. I used my other gmail account. I had a new user number that was assigned to me. That account was in the 19400000 range. My user number when I enrolled back in January 2019 was in the 17000000 range. The thing with using a second email address, is that you lose access to the content that you've already purchased. All your pictures and videos. The OnlyFans support team said that I cannot have two accounts there. So I had a decision to make. I chose the first option and went back to the first primary email address that I used when I started (the account with my purchases on it) and so I ended up deleting the second account that had my gmail email address. They are working on getting me access again.

I haven't talked to Larkin Love for close to a year. My last purchases with her were in March 2021. So she isn't giving me an incentive to give her good reviews here at FreeOnes or at any other place for that matter. Be nice and treat a lady with respect and she'll be nice to you. Therefore, please get that idea out of your head. My last purchases in general at OnlyFans were in April 2021 with two Lynnie Marie photo galleries of about eight pictures and one video from Haub Suicide. Then they changed the terms of service. To have my email address go from verified to unverified is very disheartening. I just can't walk away. If I delete myself I'll lose everything that I've spent over there. I have accumulated a lot of pictures and streaming videos. Not just Larkin's content but five other ladies. Seven, if you consider the ladies I've dropped and stopped subscribing to. I can't even follow or subscribe to new ladies. Every time I try, this box comes up to verify my email address. It stops further processing. Both with ladies who have monthly subscriptions and the ladies who have free accounts. I've been very patient thus far and I just need for the OnlyFans support team to figure this all out and let me know when things are back working again.
Nice shill, I got burned with her dick competition thing a while back. I thought 50 for a cock rating was alright. Apparently its 50 to send the picture and then ANOTHER 50 to watch the video. Shamed to admit, but I paid. Worst part was that she asked me some things about myself (nothing too crazy, just the country I was from and something about myself) which I assumed was going to be used in the video, so I could know that it wasn't just a prerecorded thing she sends out to everyone, and she didn't mention any of it. She even liked the message before she sent the video too.

John_8581

FreeOnes Lifetime Member
Sorry to hear that you had a bad experience with Larkin Love. Apparently she has quit OnlyFans and now is on Loyalfans. (As that is now her exclusive "new" platform.) I've stopped following her. It gets way too expensive going from one place to another to another. If I want to watch her content. I'll go back to the Score Group, Burning Angel, Clips4Sale, and Manyvids.

Last edited:

John_8581

FreeOnes Lifetime Member
Larkin Love was saying that she was deleting herself and her content at OnlyFans and she was going to be exclusive to Loyalfans.com. Okay. That makes perfect sense. So as far as I know, her content is deleted there. However, she is there at OnlyFans. Online now. As indicated by the green indicator.

LarkinLove_OF_online status.JPG

My guess is that she is not doing all that well at Loyalfans. Otherwise, can someone explain to me why she is online at a platform where she has deleted herself and her content? That's the point of this story that doesn't make any sense.

Last edited:
Reactions: sj1
Between Hot Movies and Adult Empire, I purchased six of her scenes. My favorite is the scene from the Burning Angel title "Gamer girls pwned and boned" with Seth Gamble. When she had a You Tube channel I posted a comment under one of her videos. I told her of my favorite scene. I also said "you have a beautiful way of expressing your sexuality." She replied with a ❤️ . She's a sweetie.

Last edited: