• Hey, guys! FreeOnes Tube is up and running - see for yourself!
  • FreeOnes Now Listing Male and Trans Performers! More info here!
Re: Ladies with large AREOLAS!!

This self-shot amateur:

3.jpg

http://galleries2.amakings.com/obsessedwithmyself/pictures/201-hot-babes-camwhoring/pictures/3.jpg

From here - pic 3

Re: Looking for girls with real large areola

I have seen some threads with this topic, but none has really satisfied my wishes as people tend to mix up nipples and areola :rolleyes: . Areola is the tissue around the nipple which is darker than the rest of the female breast . I like huge areola, but not huge natural hangers. In my avatar, I have found a perfect specimen :D . Thank you all for helping me in my search.

Harold

Me too, I loke women and girls with big areola. Such as Eden Mor, Anekee Van Der Velden, Hitomi Tanaka. Milena Velba and Nadine Jansen areolas are reasonably big and proportionate their breasts aned nipples.

A different Cindy

[Please Note: the attachment in this post has been deleted by moderator pitino]
[Read more about the board rules: here]

Last edited by a moderator:

I've been on a search for this girl recently. I have a feeling that she might just be a webcam girl, but if anyone knows anything about her (name, where you've seen her, etc), please help me out. I know the pic is small, so if you google "huge webcam babe!!" there should be a video of her on the first few links. Any info would help... Thanks!

EDIT: You already have a thread on this model. Bump that. Once in 24 hrs.
http://board.freeones.com/showthread.php?p=4564103#post4564103

[Please Note: the attachment in this post has been deleted by moderator pussy+dickdenice]
[Read more about the board rules: here]

Last edited by a moderator:

I got no idea what her name is, but she is freakin hot and I'd love to suck and fuck the hell out of her!

Any idea what her name is? I think she dropped out in the late 90s early
2000s

Attachments

• n_aCASUOPX3.jpg
    n_aCASUOPX3.jpg
    28.5 KB · Views: 650

I got no idea what her name is, but she is freakin hot and I'd love to suck and fuck the hell out of her!

Any idea what her name is? I think she dropped out in the late 90s early
2000s

She looks so familiar, but I can't think of her name now. Let me think it over and I'll get back to you...