• Hey, guys! FreeOnes Tube is up and running - see for yourself!
  • FreeOnes Now Listing Male and Trans Performers! More info here!

Language translation - e.g. English-French etc.

Dinalt

Banned
:wave2: Probably a dumb suggestion, but as the board's getting bigger (and it's multi-cultural), is it possible to have a translation button or translation option.
Sorry if it's been suggested before - did run a quick search and couldn't see it, but I might have searched for the wrong thing.

I know English is the forums language, but it might be putting a few people off posting. Or worse, they might not understand the thread.

Some sites offer translation that's 'reasonable', not the Babel Fish translation that's usually kinda funny.

Just thought it might enable more people to post, as Freeones is worldwide - and there's lots of other languages besides English.

If this isn't possible, maybe we could have 'translators' that people could send their messages to. Could get them translated, sent back and then post them. Could work in the same sort of way as the 'mods' list, just showing translators down the bottom of the page.

Anyway, just a suggestion. :thumbsup:

Summer

Banned
Good suggestion, we are already like the UN here but a few more International regular members would be good, we need some japanese and other asian members to bring in a new variety of hot asian ladies

Phil77

Banned
bigdan1110 said:
Don't worry we don't say anything bad about you guys ! ;) :1orglaugh

yeah right! not really too crazy about that thread, not really fair to those of us who don't speak french.

Georges could be calling us allsorts...and we would never know !

( ps - I'm sure he isn't, though )