• Hey, guys! FreeOnes Tube is up and running - see for yourself!
  • FreeOnes Now Listing Male and Trans Performers! More info here!

Lady Sonia / Gill Ellis-Young / Gillian Susan Young / Linda

DId she really just masturbate a dildo in the last video? I mean seriously?? What the hell is wrong with them, why do they keep releasing these mediocre videos? I have to wait two weeks to get a lady sonia video, since they alternate her with other models, and every two weeks i get disappointed. Ok, i'm sure there's people out there who like just to be teased and all, but i guess most of us want to see her getting fucked for good...not just pretending to masturbate a damn toy

Lady Sonia is the Nipple Queen! :bowdown: All Hail the Queen!

As if she needs a pump to make those magnificent nipples any longer!! :eek:

http://www.cuckoldrix.com/host92wnd/4yp/index.php?1531323

In regard to her last video ... Play along and use your imagination! As instructed, imagine it's your cock she's playing with and just admire her sweet ass and glorious nipples! Use it as foreplay then go back and watch some prior videos of her shagging some lucky stud, if that's the only way you can get off! Either way, she's not fucking us ... :crying:

DId she really just masturbate a dildo in the last video? I mean seriously?? What the hell is wrong with them, why do they keep releasing these mediocre videos? I have to wait two weeks to get a lady sonia video, since they alternate her with other models, and every two weeks i get disappointed. Ok, i'm sure there's people out there who like just to be teased and all, but i guess most of us want to see her getting fucked for good...not just pretending to masturbate a damn toy

lol. I was thinking the same thing. There has been less hardcore from her lately.

classy sexy lady - I would love to get one of her hand/blow/tit jobs. they look amazing.

IMO i think she looks better with the slighly longer blond hair she is now sporting. instant boner

She most certianlly is in the top 10 hottest MILF's out there. That body is well maintained, or just good Genes.