• Hey, guys! FreeOnes Tube is up and running - see for yourself!
  • FreeOnes Now Listing Male and Trans Performers! More info here!

Supafly

Retired Mod
Bronze Member
Re: Lady Gaga's Costume In Brit Awards

Originally Posted by STDiva View Post
Disappointed it isn't a dick??

Yes.

If you really think so, that explains why you got blue balls ^^

I a very sure she did that costume pick to end all that things about the hermaphrodite bullshit she was using for propaganda before worked very well, but it got to become annyoing :2 cents:

Re: Lady Gaga's Costume In Brit Awards

I'm split on this...

On one hand I'm embarrassed for her and I feel bad. :o

On the other, I'm happy all those fucking assholes who called her a man can shut the fuck up now. She's a woman. A very beautiful, brilliant woman who I'd like to marry one day. ;)

Re: Stefania Gabriella Germanotta / Lady GaGa

Hey gentlemen (and young ladies) - hate to burst your bubble but that close-up reveals nothing but a thin strip of flesh colored fabric g-stringing itself over her lovely lady bits. So she did not go all 2006 and completely give the game away, though there is very little left to the imagination. See all the pics where you can see she has that string underneath that see-trough clothes...

Someone else has an oddly theorie. He says...

"As Gawker's Resident Vagina Expert, I zoomed in on this picture taken during her performance at The Brit awards last night in London. If you want to see click here. For a minute, I was satisfied. It appeared that this Lady does indeed have a lady flower. But I pressed that little magnifying glass icon one more time and that is when I realized: It is a prosthetic vagina! That's right, she strapped on a plastic falsie over her undifferentiated sex organs so that we would have no clue what she is really packing down there. This is not the first time she has tried to trick us with a fake, and it will probably not be the last. Why the shame, Lady G? Let that nubbin flap out proud. We can't wait to see it!"

So now we have tree theories about a little body part we cannot really see. In the end I keep my opinion, after so long looking I`m nearly sure her costume got out of place, and her flesh colored slip below under nearly slipped to, but olny nearly (the fabric flashed over a bit, but kept is function to hide the sweet mysteries, her vagina was still covered! But really hot, and just one ore two cenimeters where missing so that IT really could happen... Maybe in one of the next risky shows of Lady Gaga, but sadly not yet :crying:

ladygaga-cameltoecandidsinbritawardsoutfit-4.jpg

ladygaga-cameltoecandidsinbritawardsoutfit-1.jpg