• Hey, guys! FreeOnes Tube is up and running - see for yourself!
  • FreeOnes Now Listing Male and Trans Performers! More info here!

Lacey Duvalle - AKA: Lacey, Lacey DeVal, Lacey Duvall, Laci, Lacy, Lacy Duval, Pebbles, Quita, Shandra

Nope unfortunately. She's retired. Although there is a million to one chance that she will return for a brief interlude here and there.

That sucks, I'm a huge fan of hers..she has like the perfect tits (implants :)) and the perfect ass (could be fake too).

She is pretty (all be it after the breast implants and the ass injections) but forgive me, a women thats all fake, just cant get into. Her ass isnt even firm or toned for that matter. Her titties are perfect, but for me, when you kno everything is fake, it takes away from her appearance.

She is pretty (all be it after the breast implants and the ass injections) but forgive me, a women thats all fake, just cant get into. Her ass isnt even firm or toned for that matter. Her titties are perfect, but for me, when you kno everything is fake, it takes away from her appearance.

Maybe you can be the one person that can convince me but why does it matter if she has fake or real boobs? Other than breast feeding, breasts are made to be looked at. They are ornamental. So why not have them looking as best they can? Obviously some boobs jobs are worse than others, but I think Lacey had a very reasonable one done.

Maybe if you plan to sleep with her in real life, I could maybe see wanting them to be real to the touch. But other than that, I don't know the big deal about why fake boobs make her less attractive.

I have never understood the argument why implants and plastic surgery automatically make a woman less attractive. Don't use the "inner beauty" argument. Implants and plastic surgery are done purely for aesthetic reasons and should be based on such and none of this ambiguous "inner beauty" criteria.

No woman says "I want to get bigger boobs because I want people to think I'm a more spiritual person."

Maybe you can be the one person that can convince me but why does it matter if she has fake or real boobs? Other than breast feeding, breasts are made to be looked at. They are ornamental. So why not have them looking as best they can? Obviously some boobs jobs are worse than others, but I think Lacey had a very reasonable one done.

Maybe if you plan to sleep with her in real life, I could maybe see wanting them to be real to the touch. But other than that, I don't know the big deal about why fake boobs make her less attractive.

I have never understood the argument why implants and plastic surgery automatically make a woman less attractive. Don't use the "inner beauty" argument. Implants and plastic surgery are done purely for aesthetic reasons and should be based on such and none of this ambiguous "inner beauty" criteria.

No woman says "I want to get bigger boobs because I want people to think I'm a more spiritual person."

Maybe you're comfortable with a women who had to get multiple surgeries to enhance her beauty. Which is fine, there's nothing wrong with that. But I guess you didnt realize that I was saying that out of personal preference and not some end all cure all. Geeez, get off her clit!