• Hey, guys! FreeOnes Tube is up and running - see for yourself!
  • FreeOnes Now Listing Male and Trans Performers! More info here!

Lacey Black Q&A

I like your feet.

On a completely unrelated note, here's a question...how many 3rd graders do you think you could beat up at one time?

Where is Slutville? I would really like to visit. ;)

L3ggy

Special Operations FOX-HOUND
Master of Puppets or Welcome Home(Sanitarium)?

Megadeth > Metallica :tongue:

Lacey Black

Official Checked Star Member
When you were a kid, what did you wanna be when you grew up?

I have actually been wanting to get into adult entertainment for a long time but before that maybe a Veterinarian or Cosmologist.

I like your feet.

On a completely unrelated note, here's a question...how many 3rd graders do you think you could beat up at one time?

Thanxx i get a lot of compliments on my feet :)

lol um maybe 3?

what part of the world is slutville in?

Florida

It's fine if you're casually into metal. But once you've delved slightly deeper, you realize that it's nothing more than overrated hard rock.

Not really since a lot of metal has some very meaningful lyrics that touch a lot of people. sounds like you are talking about death metal. and i didn't say i only listen to metal. ;)

Master of Puppets or Welcome Home(Sanitarium)?

Megadeth > Metallica :tongue:

Master of Puppets

Metallica > Megadeth :banger:

Not really since a lot of metal has some very meaningful lyrics that touch a lot of people. sounds like you are talking about death metal. and i didn't say i only listen to metal. ;)
I'm not just talking about lyrics. The composition of it is just so predictable instrument wise (Long boring classical intro, galloping guitar riff, Hetfield being annoying, galloping guitar riff, boring solo, galloping guitar riff, long boring classical outro). And I'm not talking about death metal, although that is part of it. There are bands from the Prog, Sludge, Black, Stoner, Doom, Math, Thrash, and Folk metal sub-genres that absolutely destroy Metallica.

Lacey Black

I'm not just talking about lyrics. The composition of it is just so predictable instrument wise (Long boring classical intro, galloping guitar riff, Hetfield being annoying, galloping guitar riff, boring solo, galloping guitar riff, long boring classical outro). And I'm not talking about death metal, although that is part of it. There are bands from the Prog, Sludge, Black, Stoner, Doom, Math, Thrash, and Folk metal sub-genres that absolutely destroy Metallica.

Well thats your opinion that me and millions of other fans disagree with.

:banger:
:banger:

Star Trek, or Star Wars?

Well thats your opinion that me and millions of other fans disagree with.

Not necessarily... Have you listened to any of those genres for more than 5 minutes? I hope I'm not coming off as a total dick, because I'm really just trying to be conversational with you. In my experience, when I talk to someone who loves Metallica, they usually think that they are the only band worth listening to (not saying you necessarily fit that description, just seeing where you stand).

If a plane is traveling from L.A. to New York, 2812 miles apart, at a speed of 500 miles an hour, and another one is traveling from New York to L.A. at the same time, but traveling at a speed of 450 miles per hour, how long will they have been in the air before they pass each other? :D

If a plane is traveling from L.A. to New York, 2812 miles apart, at a speed of 500 miles an hour, and another one is traveling from New York to L.A. at the same time, but traveling at a speed of 450 miles per hour, how long will they have been in the air before they pass each other? :D

Exploding_head.gif

Lacey Black

Star Trek, or Star Wars?

Star Wars

Not necessarily... Have you listened to any of those genres for more than 5 minutes? I hope I'm not coming off as a total dick, because I'm really just trying to be conversational with you. In my experience, when I talk to someone who loves Metallica, they usually think that they are the only band worth listening to (not saying you necessarily fit that description, just seeing where you stand).

If you have to say "i hope im not coming off as a dick" you are probably being a dick. and i already said i don't only listen to Metallica and i have never met any Metallica fan that only listens to them and no one else.

Around 2 hours and 50 minutes.. im horrible at math so thats the best i could do lol.

Florida eh? Tampa by any chance?

No i live farther south.

How many times do you get off in a day?

Depends on how much i work but around 3x a day.

L3ggy

Special Operations FOX-HOUND
If you could live anywhere in the world, where would you live?

If you have to say "i hope im not coming off as a dick" you are probably being a dick. and i already said i don't only listen to Metallica and i have never met any Metallica fan that only listens to them and no one else.
I realize that, that's why I was trying to be a little more personable with you, apologies if you were offended. I'm sure you listen to other stuff, but why don't you name some, particularly in metal, you have any particular favorites.

Lacey Black

If you could live anywhere in the world, where would you live?

Thats hard because theres a lot of places i would like to live. a few would be england, france, australia.

I realize that, that's why I was trying to be a little more personable with you, apologies if you were offended. I'm sure you listen to other stuff, but why don't you name some, particularly in metal, you have any particular favorites.

You could of just asked what other metal bands i like instead of trying to bash Metallica :)

i like a lot of music besides metal but some of my fav metal bands are Metallica(obv), Static-X, System of a Down, Disturbed, Marilyn Manson, Godsmack, Korn, Black Sabbath, Slayer, Rob Zombie/White Zombie, Mudvayne, Pantera.