• Hey, guys! FreeOnes Tube is up and running - see for yourself!
  • FreeOnes Now Listing Male and Trans Performers! More info here!

La. lawmaker seeks pajamas-in-public ban.

then its like, what exactly classifies as pajamas. i dont know about you guys but i wear the same shit i wear during the rest of the day as "pajamas."

Do you at least sleep in blue jeans and a t-shirt? I mean Pajamas are pretty distinctive. I sleep in my underwear is it alright to go to the gocery store in my underwear? Seems no diffrent than shorts they both cover the same area. Of course that sounds insane because it is. Pajamas are sleep wear. If its done its in poor taste no one wants to see someone going through the 5 dollar dvd bin at Wal Mart in Snoopy PJ's

squallumz

knows petras secret: she farted.
Do you at least sleep in blue jeans and a t-shirt? I mean Pajamas are pretty distinctive. I sleep in my underwear is it alright to go to the gocery store in my underwear? Seems no diffrent than shorts they both cover the same area. Of course that sounds insane because it is. Pajamas are sleep wear. If its done its in poor taste no one wants to see someone going through the 5 dollar dvd bin at Wal Mart in Snoopy PJ's

what im saying is if you pass a law like that, you could get written up at someone's opinion. lets say im wearing my freeones shirt to bed, like i do. well, thats MY pajamas. i got out in public and technically i could get written up for that. bam, ticket. jail time?

or a snoopy shirt. what if i like snoopy and some asshole thinks is pajamas? is it? or is it not?

its gonna come down to opinion, defending that you weren't wearing pajamas in court. but your honour, its just my favourite shirt! so they have to clarify what pajamas are. well what are they? whos to say what "comfort" in public is and when does it go too far. flannel? tweety shirts? plain white tees?

what if you wear jeans and a shirt you would sleep in? is that a violation?

its stupid. the whole thing is stupid. when you run a red, you ran a red. thats not an opinion. but what you wear IS an opinion. pajamas are opinions. will all pajamas have to be marked clearly: PAJAMAS NOT TO BE WORN OUTSIDE OF YOUR HOUSE? they will be after a bunch of people sue the pajama company enough times and they have to make a disclaimer on this shit.

what if you take your trash out at 3am in your flannel pants? so what, you gotta change to go out in your yard? im taking my trash out, oh shit a cop rolled around the corner. sir, are you wearing pajamas? im gonna have to write you up.

pff. lets concentrate on the bigger issues. pajama ban. pfft! pajama ban my ass. idiots.

bobjustbob

Proud member of FreeOnes Hall Of Fame. Retired to
I'm surprised that no body picked up on this yet. There is a flash mob stunt done every year called No Pants Subway. The link is below:

http://improveverywhere.com/missions/the-no-pants-subway-ride/

If you don't want to read the story here is the short of it. On a particular day in January they assemble to ride the New York City subway with no pants on. Coats, scarves, shirts, shoes on but no pants. Men and women. Kids too. All are wearing underpants or boxers. They pick a line and ride it from uptown to downtown. They pretend that nothing is wrong except they just forgot to put their pants on when they left the house. Nothing dirty or junk hanging out. Just hundreds of people in the subway with no pants.

There is no law in New York City that says that people have to wear pants. It's just a goofy stunt and just for fun and no harm done.

Petra

Cult Mother and Simpering Cunt
Wow. With the economy in the shitter, unemployment and homelessness at a high, and all the other current issues this really seems like such a worthwhile bill to spend taxpayer money on. o-O

What's next? Pajamas are linked to gang association?

wow. With the economy in the shitter, unemployment and homelessness at a high, and all the other current issues this really seems like such a worthwhile bill to spend taxpayer money on. O-o

what's next? Pajamas are linked to gang association?

snuggy gang foo!

This bill probably isn't even constitutional. The government does not have the right to tell people how they can and cannot dress. So long as your naughty bits are covered, a person is free to dress as tacky and sloppy as they wish. To suggest otherwise is Un-American.

Plus, how are they even going to decide what constitutes a pajama? And what about clothes that could be both? I wear a sleeveless shirt and gym shorts to sleep in. I also wear that exact same outfit to workout at the gym, or go play sports. Am I now going to get a arrested I went to play a pickup basketball game at my local park?

SUIT

robert-pattinson.jpg

Pajamas

Pajamas.jpg

See it all the time. Pajamas and slippers walking down the street is not a good look. Years ago that would have probably got you a mental evaluation. As far as making it against the law, that is stupid.