• Hey, guys! FreeOnes Tube is up and running - see for yourself!
  • FreeOnes Now Listing Male and Trans Performers! More info here!

Kylie Ireland Interracial Scenes

Hey guy's can any of you send me some free movies of Kylie in some of her Interracial scenes? I love to watch her sucking cock & then taking it up the a**! I know she did some scenes with Lexington Steele, Sean Micheals,Byron Long, & Shorty Mac . I just Love watching Kylie but it's hard to find anything of hers especially the interracial scenes!:D

I just found out that she did some scenes with Magnum D, Sledge Hammer & Tyler Knight! Do's anybody know where I can see some of these scenes?

When in doubt ask the girl herself...

One of my first interracial scenes was a great blowjob (Sean Michaels) in a garage orgy in The Voyuer 2. Then I worked with Sean again in the VCA movie Face Jam. Some other interracials (and anal as well!) of note would include United Colors of Ass 8 (Video Team) and The Life (Wicked Pictures), both with Byron Long. Don't forget Chasing The Big Ones # 11 in which Lexington Steele and I had a very nasty anal romp. My gangbang in The Whore Next Door also includes Tee Reel and Tyler Knight.

More recently was Shorty Iz Fuckin' Yo Mama (yes, anal!), Take it All with Sledge Hammer (anal), O: The Power of Submission with Tyler Knight, and a 5 guy gangbang for www.gangbangsquad.com.

If girls count I have also done scenes with Jada Fire and Monique.

I know there are some I am forgetting too. Hope that helps some.

Kylie

Hey Kylie Thank You for the reply!!!!:nanner: I've been a BIG fan of yours for a long time & I would have never believed when I posted this that I would have received a reply from the Lady herself!! I would like to tell you "I" believe you have the most perfect BODY in the Business! I've always loved a FULL figured Woman & I believe that's why You have the Best Body out there! I love all your scenes whether there IR or Anal. I've always been an ASS man, so any of your anal scenes are Awesome! I believe the best IR scene you've ever done was the 1 with Lexington Steele, but I've never seen any of the scenes with Byron yet. Thank You for the list because now I know what to look for. Keep at it because I think you get better looking the older you get!:bowdown: