• Hey, guys! FreeOnes Tube is up and running - see for yourself!
  • FreeOnes Now Listing Male and Trans Performers! More info here!

KT So

Avoid!

I paid for the 90-day subscription mid-January. No problems with payment or receiving my details, it was easy and fast.

At first you only get to access about 15-months old content, the new stuff is not available before after 35 days of subscription when you turn Loyal. I understand that to an extend, but when I already pre-paid 90-days, I feel I should be able to get it sooner or even straight away. I politely asked the webmaster if I could possibly access the current content, but was just ignored. So I waited, looking through her 15-month old content hoping to get a glimpse of her goodies. Then I started googling and found, well - tons of stuff. Even stuff you'd have to wait over 90 days to become LoyalPLUS before being able to access.

I always pay the models though, and I'm glad to do so. Unfortunately the Webmaster does not want me to pay KT-So it seems...

Just after two weeks subscribing, my account was disabled. After inquiring why, quite a few times and waiting over a week, the Webmaster finally replied saying they were not able to verify my billing address. At first I did not understand, not understanding what he meant by billing address, thinking he would want to bill me again. But I checked my bank statement where it said it was paid. English is not my native language, so a few expressions are lost to me. More days pass though, without any reply even though I sent several e-mails asking. Finally the Webmaster replies a few days ago explaining that the subscription has been cancelled due to them not being able verify my billing address, and that the money will be refunded. I apologized for the misunderstanding and asked if I could continue subscribing, but have yet to receive a reply. That's over two weeks now, so I guess I'm giving up.

KT-So looks really great, and she could possibly do so much better with the right people backing her. Unfortunately that is not the case. With a lousy customer service like this, you can only hope that you don't run into any trouble with your subscription.

I'm sorry I couldn't support KT-So. I hope KT-So reads this and does something.

:(

Last edited by a moderator:
Avoid!

I paid for the 90-day subscription mid-January. No problems with payment or receiving my details, it was easy and fast.

At first you only get to access about 15-months old content, the new stuff is not available before after 35 days of subscription when you turn Loyal. I understand that to an extend, but when I already pre-paid 90-days, I feel I should be able to get it sooner or even straight away. I politely asked the webmaster if I could possibly access the current content, but was just ignored. So I waited, looking through her 15-month old content hoping to get a glimpse of her goodies. Then I started googling and found, well - tons of stuff. Even stuff you'd have to wait over 90 days to become LoyalPLUS before being able to access.

I always pay the models though, and I'm glad to do so. Unfortunately the Webmaster does not want me to pay KT-So it seems...

Just after two weeks subscribing, my account was disabled. After inquiring why, quite a few times and waiting over a week, the Webmaster finally replied saying they were not able to verify my billing address. At first I did not understand, not understanding what he meant by billing address, thinking he would want to bill me again. But I checked my bank statement where it said it was paid. English is not my native language, so a few expressions are lost to me. More days pass though, without any reply even though I sent several e-mails asking. Finally the Webmaster replies a few days ago explaining that the subscription has been cancelled due to them not being able verify my billing address, and that the money will be refunded. I apologized for the misunderstanding and asked if I could continue subscribing, but have yet to receive a reply. That's over two weeks now, so I guess I'm giving up.

KT-So looks really great, and she could possibly do so much better with the right people backing her. Unfortunately that is not the case. With a lousy customer service like this, you can only hope that you don't run into any trouble with your subscription.

I'm sorry I couldn't support KT-So. I hope KT-So reads this and does something.

:(

Sorry things did not work for you. Unfortunately, KT does not read this or her people shield her from this stuff. And the people who handle her site, tend to be very hostile to forums and will go as far as pose as regular members on forums to catch those who are posting paid content onto other forums. To a certain extent I understand it, these people are trying to protect their income, but they can be a bit overzealous about it. And I think because of that, the backlash is post even more of her paid content onto the net. They probably did not draw up a business model for their website (I doubt many pron sites do), but they should figure in some loss just like fast food places do (In their training, McDonald's employees are supposed to throw away food if it has been sitting around too long. Food loss is figured into the cost of running a McDonald's).

Her membership site is such a joke. Believe me, just enjoy the free stuff posted here. It's absolutely nothing different or worse than what you get as a paying member.

So has anyone had a membership to her site lately? Is it still the same "give me $35 to barely see anything and then give me $30 more and I might show you some more content" bullshit?