• Hey, guys! FreeOnes Tube is up and running - see for yourself!
  • FreeOnes Now Listing Male and Trans Performers! More info here!

Krystal Steal and her tattoo?

Well, I am a HUGE Krystal Steal Fan. Brand New to the board but will be around frequently from now on. Well, I recently noticed that some pics they have airbrushed over her tattoo. I really think that is one thing that sets her apart from many stars. Now why the hell are they doing this?

**please dont hotlink pics, use the attach option so they can be approved**

Last edited by a moderator:
Depends on what they want the set to look like, I guess.

Personally, I think it's a bad idea for a model to get a big tattoo, because once she has it, it's permanent, and it'll be there in all the photos she shoots after that (unless it gets airbrushed out, but that creates its own problems.) The tat is cool at first, but after awhile it just gets old.

Take Sky's shoulder tattoos for example:

http://photos.freeones.com/s_babes/Sky_Lopez_001/

Yeah, they're cool and sexy at first. But a year from now, are they still going to look cool? I doubt it.

Yea, i can understand some tattoo's. But for her..its more of a trademark. I mean its all over her website and its basically her "symbol".

It sucks ( in a bad way ) That she's getting het tattoo removed.
I love it it makes her ass come out way better...
By the way it's her trademark

krystal's tattoo is the best one that i have ever seen. it is part of what makes her so sexy. i am a little confused. did i miss something? is she getting it removed or just airbrushed for pics.

Wish Last said:
It sucks ( in a bad way ) That she's getting het tattoo removed.
I love it it makes her ass come out way better...
By the way it's her trademark
I agree
let stay natural, fake boobs are ok but fake pics are not :o

as for chicks with tats or without i dont care aslong as its not overblown. and i think one reason there airbrushed out is that most pics now a days are touched up in photo processing. and you cant really leave one area out when doing it. thats one idea i came up with other then that i have no idea why they would. and her tats awsome though.

I think a tatoo is like a pictureyou hang on a wall, sooner orlatr u r going to get bored with and want to change.

But I wuld never get tried of Krystal's tattoo

Krystal Steal's tattoo is the hottest tattoo I have eveer seen anywhere on anyone in my entire life. I never get tired of looking at it; it's extremely sexy and it's just downright hella cool.:spin:

I'm not a fan of tattoos, but as many have already said, Krystal's is one that enhances the way she looks. It makes her ass look so much hotter ... I don't know why you'd want to get rid of it myself.

That is interesting. Though I would suspect it was something to do with the type of shoot it was rather than a choice of hers. As everyone has said, it is now kinda of her trademark. PLus it makes her ass, and her whole overall package so much hotter. I love tats and I love her. So it is a win win for me. I just hope it isnt airbrushed out in the future.

Legzman

what the fuck you lookin at?
what tattoo? The big ass tramp stamp she has?