• Hey, guys! FreeOnes Tube is up and running - see for yourself!
  • FreeOnes Now Listing Male and Trans Performers! More info here!

Krystal Steal AKA THE CUM LOVER

carlito montoya said:
:1orglaugh
Um, hey, I can't seem to be able to recognize from which movies are the screenshots from the last picture (lol, that one's funny) and the one exactly ABOVE the last one. Can somebody tell me from which movies are those two pics? Thanks.

georges

Staff member
I imagine what it would be to see her mouth with filled of cum and cum all over the face :laugh: :blowjob:

Does anybody know from what videos are the last pic and the one directly above the last pic? Thanks. :helpme: :helpme: :helpme:

hmmhoyhoy said:
Does she do any Anal, cause that would be nice
No she doesn't do anal, because she says it hurts her too much, she doesn't like that and she doesn't do interracials either.

lerigan said:
No she doesn't do anal, because she says it hurts her too much, she doesn't like that and she doesn't do interracials either.

If she had an adam's apple, she wouldnt have any problem doing anal. Know what im saying? So i guess she's 100% feminine. (i hope :p)

Krystal is no pro, at least not yet. I would love to be corrected. Krystal is doing well at the Jenna School of hardcocks. She will not do anal, and the facial pics or vids will be well planned out weeks before the cameras roll. Takes the fun out of sex pics doesn't it ? Don't take me wrong, Krystal is absolutely fantastic, EXTREMELY beautiful, and I would like to think a cool girl too. I just think we should never expect too much when it comes to this. Less is more here I think, At least it's the way to keep us " hungry like the wolves" trypes wanting more. All in all a very smart and simple strategy. Go get 'em Jenna and Krystal. ok that was too long, I know I know .

Every money shot I've seen of Krystal, she looks grossed out. She's like "Not in my eyes!" Other than that, one nice ass!