• Hey, guys! FreeOnes Tube is up and running - see for yourself!
  • FreeOnes Now Listing Male and Trans Performers! More info here!

Krisztina Sereny

kriszti

Official Checked Star Member
Wish u all a great weekend. Here the temperature is 25-30 celsius, the sun is shining the sky and the sea is so blue and fantastic. so here is the summer. and beach time. :)

here are some photos from my latest gallery updates from my XXX site.
hope you will enjoy.
kiss

2.jpg

11.jpg

kriszti

Great photos Krisztina, would be curious too see a gallery of you with curly hair ;)

Wish u all a great weekend. Here the temperature is 25-30 celsius, the sun is shining the sky and the sea is so blue and fantastic. so here is the summer. and beach time. :)

here are some photos from my latest gallery updates from my XXX site.
hope you will enjoy.
kiss

2.jpg

11.jpg

kriszti

Excellent! I love your pics Kris!!! Sorry for the full quote, but these are worth quoting :D

kriszti

Krisztina, I like your new site: kristinadavid.com.
Now it is great to see your beautiful face, hair, smile and body, to see how you perfectly masturbate and to read about feelings and thoughts of human who made a hard work for many years and reached big results.
Still dreaming to see you like warrior princess one day. :)

kriszti

Krisztina, I like your new site: kristinadavid.com.
Now it is great to see your beautiful face, hair, smile and body, to see how you perfectly masturbate and to read about feelings and thoughts of human who made a hard work for many years and reached big results.
Still dreaming to see you like warrior princess one day. :)

thank you :)
that is absolutely for my fans, who want to know me better. no make up, no hair stylist, no pro photos , just candids and my feelings, and about what happening with me.
i am happy that u like it too :)
kiss
kriszti

i have some plan to have more tats in the future. i like when they are not just a tats but they means something important to me. like on my back: "World Champion" i made it after i won the World Championship ...... or on my leg my playboy bunny and "Star of Playboy july 2003" ........ or the star on my hand what i made before the world championship to make everybodys clear who i am lol :) and much more. so when something important happening with me i will make a new tat for it :) than i will never forget. :)

Krisztina, please, don't make another tats on your body, because they will cover some part of your skin, muscles and moles. It will be painful to see less of your body.

kriszti

Krisztina, please, don't make another tats on your body, because they will cover some part of your skin, muscles and moles. It will be painful to see less of your body.

sorry i hope i will have some more. :)
hope i will have some great time in my life and than i will have to make tattoos for it. :)
so sorry :)
and big kiss

kriszti

hey Kris, what happened to the downloadable videos in your store??? They are gone?

dont even ask it honcho. that is absolutely crazy. paypal just cancelled my download video site because it is adult :)
try to find some other way to take it back :)
need a little time for it.
kisssssssss