• Hey, guys! FreeOnes Tube is up and running - see for yourself!
  • FreeOnes Now Listing Male and Trans Performers! More info here!

Krisztina Sereny

Hey Kriszti...ever thought about getting your clit pierced??

Just curious...I think it'd be super hott!! Not that u aren't already tho lol

kriszti

Official Checked Star Member
Hey Kriszti...ever thought about getting your clit pierced??

Just curious...I think it'd be super hott!! Not that u aren't already tho lol

no robbman.
my body does not like piercings. i was try it 2 times before but that was came out from my abs.
i love tattoos more :) ;)

kriszti

i have some plan to have more tats in the future. i like when they are not just a tats but they means something important to me. like on my back: "World Champion" i made it after i won the World Championship ...... or on my leg my playboy bunny and "Star of Playboy july 2003" ........ or the star on my hand what i made before the world championship to make everybodys clear who i am lol :) and much more. so when something important happening with me i will make a new tat for it :) than i will never forget. :)

Krisztina, you are beautiful and one of my favs. Was wondering why your pictures have so much airbrushing. Much beter to see your skin the the touch up. Just my opinion. Keep on keepin it.

kriszti

News:
my 2 more DvDs are in download version from today in my store.

Fetish: Dildo action scenes!!! Pantyhose, lack, higheels, boots, leather, net, customs, smokings, oiling, gesa balls, huge dildos, and many many more!!!
"FETISH" DvD

fetborito.jpg

Ditry: DIRTY DvD - Erotic Backstage Photoshootings in old manufactures. Featuring Krisztina's Hot friends. 10 scenes in dirty places! The hottest backstage video ever!

dirtborito.jpg

and as i promised here is one more DvD in my store in download version from today.

Krisztina Sereny's Tropical Heat DvD 2008!
Dildo action videos!! Wet hot body, huge boobs, hard ass, oil, high heels, dildo, and more actions in Krisztinas beautiful tropical garden and big pool!

tropi.jpg

just click here save money and download :)
hope you will like
kiss
kriszti
ps: more coming soon !!!

and as i promised here is one more DvD in my store in download version from today.

Dildo action videos!! Wet hot body, huge boobs, hard ass, oil, high heels, dildo, and more actions in Krisztinas beautiful tropical garden and big pool!

tropi.jpg

hope you will like
kiss
kriszti

really good news kriszti . thank you.
ps: the black and white update on your site is :bowdown: :nanner: :hatsoff:

tropi.jpg

hope you will like
kiss
kriszti

ahh cool. I feel that the private DVD will follow soon :nanner: