• Hey, guys! FreeOnes Tube is up and running - see for yourself!
  • FreeOnes Now Listing Male and Trans Performers! More info here!

Krisztina Sereny

hey kriszti
i just saw your new home on your blog. that villa is looking fantastic. hope you will make some hot-hot-hot new photos in your pool to :)

Oh my! :eek:

Glad this thread got bumped! This seems like a great place to start my many adventures at freeones.

Your legs are driving me crazy kriszti :iloveyou:

stefankrone

Closed Account
Hi Kris Congratulations to your new home . The villa is phantastic . Do you live the whole year at this place ?
----------
tipello.net - i am not referring you, i just DO recommend it.

Congrats to your new home Kriszti, the Villa looks just fantastic!! And so do you:thumbsup: Can hardly wait to see some hot shoots from your pool:D

Your newpics are just fantastic Kriszti, looking forward to see some more hot photos and videos from you pool - as well as form your new Villa:thefinger

Hi Krisztina,

May I place a request for your site? I would love to see you do a foot fetish shoot with the lovely Yvette. Any chnace of this happening bb? :lovecoupl

Don't forget the smoking pics. Hope this doesn't annoy you. You have always honored our requests which is a small part of why we love you!

kriszti

Official Checked Star Member
Hi Krisztina,

May I place a request for your site? I would love to see you do a foot fetish shoot with the lovely Yvette. Any chnace of this happening bb? :lovecoupl

yes Togodan
of course we can do it for u.
wait pls Yvette will visit me in my new home soon.......... and we will make foot fetish shoot together........ i promise.
kissssssssss:)