• Hey, guys! FreeOnes Tube is up and running - see for yourself!
  • FreeOnes Now Listing Male and Trans Performers! More info here!

Krisztina Sereny

yes Togodan
of course we can do it for u.
wait pls Yvette will visit me in my new home soon.......... and we will make foot fetish shoot together........ i Promise.
kissssssssss:)

Thank u so much bb...make sure you suck and smell Yvette's pretty little bare feet for us :lovecoupl:wave:

Love you latest updates Kriszti, Escellent!! Looking forward to see much more from you in your garden an by your pool, playing with your hot wet body:nanner:

kevin18

Banned
szia kriszti!

Már egy jó pár éve nagy rajongód vagyok!
És ha lehet ilyet mondani az évek során csak szebb lettél!
Számomra te vagy a tökéletes nő, gyönyörű szép arcod van, és eszméletlenül jó tested! Remélem készülnek még rólad ilyen szépséges képek!:)

UI: Imáááádlak!!!!!:lovecoupl

szia kriszti!

Már egy jó pár éve nagy rajongód vagyok!
És ha lehet ilyet mondani az évek során csak szebb lettél!
Számomra te vagy a tökéletes nő, gyönyörű szép arcod van, és eszméletlenül jó tested! Remélem készülnek még rólad ilyen szépséges képek!:)

UI: Imáááádlak!!!!!:lovecoupl

i just try to translete this comment. try to keep this topic in english pls.
so:
"i am your big fan many years ago.
and if i say so: u r nicer and nicer time to time.
for me , you are the perfect women, your face is beautiful and your body is awsome. i hope more hot beautiful photos coming from you in the future."
"ps: i love you"

that was the last comment. :)

kriszti

Official Checked Star Member
i just try to translete this comment. try to keep this topic in english pls.
so:
"i am your big fan many years ago.
and if i say so: u r nicer and nicer time to time.
for me , you are the perfect women, your face is beautiful and your body is awsome. i hope more hot beautiful photos coming from you in the future."
"ps: i love you"

that was the last comment. :)

thanks for the translate mybusty.:)
kissssssssssss

I....that....wo.....my god, Kriszti O.O calling you "hot" is not enough, I'm series! I've never seen anything like that. it's just....gee, I ain't got no words - I'm in shock! cannot concentrate :-D Kriszti, look, what did u do to me xD Keep dooin' that :-D My beautiful Goddes :-D