• Hey, guys! FreeOnes Tube is up and running - see for yourself!
  • FreeOnes Now Listing Male and Trans Performers! More info here!

Krisztina Sereny

show and updates

Hi again Krisztina, hope your day turned out just great too:D Excellent video today, mmmm already looking forward to your next update:nanner:
Hope we can catch up on live cam again soon, it is just awesome!! See you Kriszti, looking forward to your replies for my messages:thumbsup:
kisses, eppa

germany baby.now i understand cause here in freeones is the american time.
sry
see you tomorrow i hope
is it for free with an accout from your website?
by the way your are going to be more sexier and sexier
kiss

Krisztina, just found this site to communicate with you.

Regarding the question recently on your impending breast size augmentation consideration, IMO, you are 'Just Right', right now. You have "great 'believeable' proportions" today, and 'HOTDAMN, to boot'. 'Simply Outstanding'!!!!

If you start to push the limits, you will venture into the 'freak' zone, (sorry to say it), but that's what I believe, (for what it is worth). Only one gal in the past 15 years did a great job of pushing the limit and that was SaRenna Lee of the 90's in paper print form, (god rest her efforts).

Stay where you are girl and be happy in 10+ years. Any bigger and its just a 'lot of mass' to carry, respectfully, mowboy.

Your overall frame, muscle and 'outrageous/sensuous expressions' are your hallmarks, stay with it.

kriszti

Official Checked Star Member
thank you mowboy.
i just want to change my boobs for 1200cc not for 3000 or 5000 like SaRenna.
it will be bigger like now but not so huge.
u know i am not a short girl with 45 - 50 kg waight.
thats why i am thinking about to change it.
it will looks like danielle derek here in this photos.
i think it is nice and not to much. but let me know what u think.
kisssssssssss
kriszti

hi eppa
i am allways happy when u like my new photos and videos.
see u tomorrow:)
kisssssssss

Hi Kriszti, hope your day is fine:) The last video was just great, where we can hear you moaning as you are working your toys. Just one little thing - could you also make some hot and sexy "dirty talking" as well? I mean, that would make your videos even hotter:thumbsup:

Krisztina, I am most impressed that you responded to me so soon. I am humbled.:bowdown:

I do agree Danielle looks wonderful at that posted size. (Even she has gotten too big of late tho').

If you insist, then I won't object. Whats most important is your comfort and happiness to express, and that girl, you do well.

thank you mowboy.
i just want to change my boobs for 1200cc not for 3000 or 5000 like SaRenna.
it will be bigger like now but not so huge.
u know i am not a short girl with 45 - 50 kg waight.
thats why i am thinking about to change it.
it will looks like danielle derek here in this photos.
i think it is nice and not to much. but let me know what u think.
kisssssssssss
kriszti

Oh yes, Danielle's look and relative size would be absolutely perfect for you Kriszti! :cool: She has 1400 cc's and is smaller than you, so maybe more than 1200 cc's are needed? How much do you have now?

kriszti

Official Checked Star Member
Oh yes, Danielle's look and relative size would be absolutely perfect for you Kriszti! :cool: She has 1400 cc's and is smaller than you, so maybe more than 1200 cc's are needed? How much do you have now?

thank you.
now i have 755cc and i want to change it for 1200cc . hope that will be look big enough.
kisssssssssss