• Hey, guys! FreeOnes Tube is up and running - see for yourself!
  • FreeOnes Now Listing Male and Trans Performers! More info here!

Krisztina Sereny

i guess every1 here disagrees, i think she is awesome. If u like her..welcome.
If u dont like her plz stay respectful (not talking to u in person but to every1)

thx

What do u guys think?
f10.jpg

kriszti

Official Checked Star Member
hello hello
sorry for the late but i am on hollyday now.
and it is so great here in Alicante and Benidorm in the Spanish riviera.
the weather is great, the sun is shining and the see is so blue. i just fall in love with this beautiful place.
we just look around at this time to find some great villa with private pool to make some hot and wet photos and videos for u guys.
i will let u know every news soon.
many kissssssssses
kriszti

Hi Kriszti, anjoy your hollydays You deserve it:thefinger When will you be back? You know looking forward to see you guys come up with some real hot and wet photos and videos, that is so perfect:thumbsup: Take care Kriszti, and have fun:wave2:

welcome back we havent spoken before but I have seen alot of you (liturally) I am Tubz :hatsoff: ,with regards to my last message I hear a hardcore scene is in the pipeline when do you think this will be taking part?

hello hello
sorry for the late but i am on hollyday now.
and it is so great here in Alicante and Benidorm in the Spanish riviera.
the weather is great, the sun is shining and the see is so blue. i just fall in love with this beautiful place.
we just look around at this time to find some great villa with private pool to make some hot and wet photos and videos for u guys.
i will let u know every news soon.
many kissssssssses
kriszti

Have a nice holiday!
I'm looking forward the new pictures. :nanner:

Kriszti, have you ben visiting any topless beaches during your holiday, and if so posting some candid pics would be great. Hope you are having fun

kriszti

Official Checked Star Member
hello guys
i am back to my home today.
wow that was so great in spain.
i love that place. that is a real paradise.
i wanted to visit one of the biggest topless club in alicante but they said only men are welcome. it is crazy :(
but as i promised before:
i allready find some hot place to make my new videos and photos.
i will let u know more as soon as possible.
:)
my sites will be update today and sorry for the late.
and some photos and videos from my trip is coming soon to.
hope you will like
kisssssssss
kriszti

Hi Kriszti, and welcome back:) Glad you enjoyed your holidays and of course looking forward to your new updates, that will be hot:thumbsup: