• Hey, guys! FreeOnes Tube is up and running - see for yourself!
  • FreeOnes Now Listing Male and Trans Performers! More info here!

Krisztina Sereny

kriszti

Official Checked Star Member

kriszti

Hey Guys,
hope u ready for the weekend!!! COMING UP: LIVE EROTIC WORKOUT IN MY GYM!!!!! DON'T MISS!

MY CAM SHOWS HERE! CLICK HERE!

Hope all you guys checked my bio in MY OFFICIAL SITE. I'm not just a bigboobs blonde from next door :) Im a Fitness World and European Champion! Im workout every day in my private gym :) So if you are interested how a blonde-champ looks like in nude while workingout, just log on to my livecam :)

love u all
Kriszti

this just shooted for you guys ( yes it's selfie, couse I have a small stand in my mirror :)

kriszti

DOWNLOAD MY FREE WALLPAPER :)
click HERE TO DOWNLOAD!
wallpaper.jpg

LOVE YOU
KRISZTI
www.krisztinasereny.com JOIN NOW!

kriszti

Hey guys,
Yes, Im in shape again :) Just dieting hard and workout hard to my brand new photo projects, and of course for the hot summer :)
many ne sets inside of my members area os my official website: www.krisztinasereny.com
or if you more muscle fetish, please visit my official www.fetishmuscle.com for thousands of photos amnd videos since 2006 :)

big kiss
Kriszti
( still can't upload photo or hardlink :( the icon of three just not clickable )

kriszti

hey Guys,
This is Kriszti, just wanted to let you know, IM BACK TO COMPETE! Yes Im in shape again :) This photo is taken june 1. 2014 :) please visit my official site www.krisztinasereny.com or my muscle site especially the hardbodz lovers: www.fetishmuscle.com

kriszti

kriszti

Asked me many times, when will be online my store again :) so here is the good news :) please check out my brand new online store: http://bustyfitness.com/blog/?page_id=113 where a lot of goodies, personal stuffs for collectors, or you can book me for skype show!!!
thanks big kiss
Kriszti

kriszti

Hey Guys, the summer is over and we made a lot of new Hot and Erotic contents to my members area of my site: www.krisztinasereny.com
Also we just finished my brand new blog, where you can follow me, get the news, hot free photos and videos :)
PLUS We making exclusive custom made videos for your taste! or you can chat with me in LIVE in my Private Skype Cam Show! Please check for more: blog.krisztinasereny.com

big kiss, see you soon!
Kriszti