• Hey, guys! FreeOnes Tube is up and running - see for yourself!
  • FreeOnes Now Listing Male and Trans Performers! More info here!

Krisztina Sereny

kriszti

Official Checked Star Member
Free Video!

Click here, go to My BLOG and download one of my free hardcore video trailer :)

kiss Kriszti

vid.jpg

www.krisztinasereny.com
www.fetishmuscle.com

What size were your last implants? And did you get silicone or saline overfilled this time?

DEAREST FANS,

SORRY FOR I WAS GONE FOR A FEW DAYS....HERE IS THE REASON WHY:

AS I WAS PROMISED BEFORE......WE MADE IT! I JUST BACK FROM THE HOSPITAL AND I HAVE TO TELL YOU, MY NEW TWINS IS REALY BIIIIIIIIG! MY NEW BOOB SIZE IS: 900ccm!!! HOPEFULY FEW DAYS MORE, AND WE WILL MAKING BRAND NEW HARDCORE VIDEOS AND PHOTOS, EXCLUSIVELY FOR YOU!!!!!

UHH I HAVE A LOT OF THINGS TO DO....TANNIG, BACK TO WORKOUT, CRAZY-LONG-NAILS, COLOURING MY HAIR, TAKE OFF THE HARD-TOP FROM MY PORSCHE.......BUYING NEW CLOTES TO FIT MY NEW BOOBS: TOP AND BRAS, CORSETS....UHHH MANY MANY THINGS TO DO :)

SO THANK YOU FOR STAYING ME!

KISS YOU ALL! KRISZTI
PS: THIS PHOTO MADE WITH MY MOBILE!

web-500x666.jpg

KRISZTI

kriszti

…..studio time, hard work, making new mix for the new show…but after 12 hours, its getting too much! fuck! lets get some relax :) so i was start dancing when my hubby just arrived… and i just shake my ass, shake my titts for him….and start stripping….when i was pulled down my pantie he put his thong in my ass all the way in :) uhh i love it!!!! yes! show me your hard big dick, put inside me from behind and punihs me as hard as you can!
DOWNLOAD ALL MY EXCLUSIVE HARDCORE VIDEOS INSIDE OF MY FANCLUB!
well it was the short story :) but this short video prewiev tells you more…

click the thumb, go to my blog and download the free trailer!

kriszti

NEW HARDCORE VIDEO UPDATE on my official sites!!!!!
www.krisztinasereny.com
www.fetishmuscle.com

THIS IS MY VERY FIRST VIDEO WITH MY NEW TWINS ( BOOBS...900ccm)
Well, its a littlebit hurt, but ok :) hopefully soon we gonna make new titty fuck videos to!

click the photo, go to m blog and download the free trailer!!!! The original video available in HD720p in my members area! Click here and get instant access now! only 60.0cent/day ( 3months purchase)