• Hey, guys! FreeOnes Tube is up and running - see for yourself!
  • FreeOnes Now Listing Male and Trans Performers! More info here!

Krisztina Sereny

georges

Staff member
looks like the surprise is more than very promising.

How did you get to be so perfect. You are absolutely gorgeous, have a fantastic body and what a delicious looking pussy. I love your nice big clit too, it looks great when you pull the hood back and let us see it.
It would be great to see another woman licking and sucking it. I wish it could be me.
Fantastic stuff, great website too. :wave2::rubbel:

kriszti

Official Checked Star Member
How did you get to be so perfect. You are absolutely gorgeous, have a fantastic body and what a delicious looking pussy. I love your nice big clit too, it looks great when you pull the hood back and let us see it.
It would be great to see another woman licking and sucking it. I wish it could be me.

thank you very much Oenkrz. many kissesssssss

agree :bowdown:

Hello Kriszti!

I am a great fan of you! A while ago you mentioned here on your thread you would like to enhance your boobs from 755cc to 1200cc. So I made a few morphs of your boobs... I hope you like them! :)

I agree with whoever said you should do a threesome with Devon Michaels. I am willing to sacrifice a little bit of my time to participate as the male in this scenario.....I know, I know, there aren't many guys as generous as me anymore :D

BTW, are you planning to enter the Miss Freeones 2010 contest? I'll vote for you if you decide to.

i saw a clip on ******* but cant find it anymore.
can someone help

kriszti

Official Checked Star Member
Well done looli :hatsoff:
But thoses are too big...That's my opinion of course :)

agree with it. too big. but i think u made a great job looli. but that size is about 3000cc not 1200cc. i will never have that huge size, but dont worry i love big big boobs , maximum 1200cc. no bigger please :)