• Hey, guys! FreeOnes Tube is up and running - see for yourself!
  • FreeOnes Now Listing Male and Trans Performers! More info here!

Krisztina Sereny

pitino

are you talking to me?
Boobs or Legs you keep being sexy Kriszti! :hatsoff:

Hooray for bigger boobies! Go for it Kriszti! 1200 cc's sounds good, even a little more probably wouldn't hurt either ;) I love it that you love big boobs!

Hooray for bigger boobies! Go for it Kriszti! 1200 cc's sounds good, even a little more probably wouldn't hurt either ;) I love it that you love big boobs!

i agree! with a body like that, wow, the bigger the better! blow em up to the max!

i hope you get your huge implants soon - that way your photographer won't have to morph and over-airbrush all your pics any more.

go for 1200 for sure :thumbsup: zoa linsey has 1200 and they look awesome on her, and she's 5'10

Szia Kriszti!
Nagy rajongód vagyok csodaszép és nagyon izgató vagy! Szeretnélek minnél többet látni téged, ezért is érdekelne hogyan tudom ingyenesen elérni a Live cam műsoraidat.
Nagyon várom a Hardcore oldaladat is!
Előre is köszönöm! Egy rajongód.:)

kriszti

Official Checked Star Member
Hello Kriszti ! :) remember me? How Are You? I will wait for your 1200cc size boobs :thumbsup: kiss for You

of course i remember u geepard. i am great thx. hope u r well to. miss u :)
i think many many of u voted for my 1200cc, and just some of u said it is big enouth now. so the 1200cc won :nanner:
kissssss
kriszti

kriszti

Official Checked Star Member
Szia Kriszti!
Nagy rajongód vagyok csodaszép és nagyon izgató vagy! Szeretnélek minnél többet látni téged, ezért is érdekelne hogyan tudom ingyenesen elérni a Live cam műsoraidat.
Nagyon várom a Hardcore oldaladat is!
Előre is köszönöm! Egy rajongód.:)

/i am your big fan , u r nice and make me horny all the time. i want to see more more more from you, thats why i am interesting about see you on your live cam.
how can i enjoy your livecam shows? plus i am really waiting for your hard core site to. thanks for your time and waiting for your answer. one of your fans :)/

that was nemethzsolt letter in english....... i just want all of u feel happy and i know that u dont like guys when u dont understand what other member write in different langueages. he was write me in hungarian but i will ask him to keep this forum in english. :)

for u dear zsolt
thank you for your message and welcome on this board. i am happy that u like my photos and videos,and of course my look :)
u can find me on my livecam here. just follow the steps. i write to that site every info.
about my hardcore site: it will coming i hope very soon. it is ready , just waiting for verotel to say ok.
keep in touch , come back here day by day , i will send here when my new site is online.
many kisses
kriszti