• Hey, guys! FreeOnes Tube is up and running - see for yourself!
  • FreeOnes Now Listing Male and Trans Performers! More info here!

Kristi Myst

I had the misfortune of purchasing Hustler XXX HoneyBuns Kristi Myst Vibrating Pussy & Ass.

I wrote the following as a result and as a warning to all potential buyers.

Pros:
- Looks kind of attractive

Cons:
- Stiff
- Stinky
- Tears easily
- Can’t hump either opening

I ordered this recently because I thought it might be a nice change from my own hands. I've recently developed rough calluses that can make masturbation uncomfortable.

I got this product a couple of hours ago. The short of it is that I don't recommend it except to look at and possibly to put your fingers into while masturbating with your own hands. Even heavily-callused hands would likely be a better and safer bet than the Hustler XXX Honeybuns.

The first thing I noticed when I took it out of the plastic wrap was its pungent, obnoxious, rubbery smell. The smell immediately filled my bedroom. I guessed that the smell was due to the material being warm. Where I live, it easily gets to 100 degrees in the summer. Having been freshly delivered by UPS, the Hustler XXX Honeybuns had clearly been affected by the outside temperature. I assumed that the warm material would be more inviting and flexible than if it were cooler. I was wrong.

The Hustler XXX Honeybuns doesn’t look bad, but it does look stiff. And that's just what it is.
I have an average-sized erect penis according to Kinsey Institute research: 6" (15 cm) long with a 5" (13 cm) circumference.
When I was finally able to insert my average-sized erection into the vaginal opening, the vaginal opening ripped near the top. It took me at least five tries to insert my penis. I believe it may be so difficult because of the shape of this orifice: a vertical slot. There is very little flesh-like flexibility to this material. The shape of the orifice and its inflexibility likely work together to prevent entry.
To my surprise, I had better luck with the anal opening. Since it is round, it is at least a better shape than the vaginal opening. Once I got my penis in, I found it impossible to do anything but pull it back out. Standard in/out humping motion was impossible. When I pushed hard enough to get my erection inside an orifice, it would end up all the way in. When I pulled hard enough to get my penis out of an orifice, I pulled completely out.
The two openings lead to a textured inner surface that is stiff and uncomfortable. When I pulled my penis out of either orifice, my penis looked crumpled, the head slightly mashed.

I don't feel that I had so much trouble because of a lack of lubrication. I have had a lot of sex with real girls and some have needed extra lubrication. I used more lubricant on Honeybuns’s artificial anal and vaginal openings than I have at any previous time in my life, for sex or masturbation. I applied Wet brand lubricant liberally to both my erect penis and to both openings. My hands could easily glide over my erection; I had to really push to get my erection into either the artificial anus or vagina.

Here is some information printed on the box:
“This product includes the following 90 day limited warranty: If due to any defect in materials or workmanship, this product fails to maintain its integrity or its moving parts become inoperable, the manufacturer will repair this product, or, at the manufacturer's sole option, replace it with a like or reasonably similar product. This warranty does not cover product repair and/or replacement because of acts of God, misuse, accident, unauthorized repair or alteration or other cause not within the control of the manufacturer. Repaired or replacement products are warranted for 30 days.”

“This product is sold as a novelty only. Because personal senses, feelings, stimulation and satisfaction are such individual and private matters, the manufacturer cannot and does not warrant that this product will achieve any particular result.”

lasrifle

Closed Account
i have had a thing for this chick for a while
Anyone see that brutal gangbang scene she did in a wrestling ring?