• Hey, guys! FreeOnes Tube is up and running - see for yourself!
  • FreeOnes Now Listing Male and Trans Performers! More info here!

Kristi Curiali

Here new site is a FUCKING SCAM!!!!! You get two videos and three photosets for you money! I am charging this shit back!

Wow! Such hate over nine dollars and ninty-five cents. My guess is that he signed up for just the TRIAL membership and cancelled within a few minutes, probably because he couldn't easily download pics and vids and spread them illegally all over the net. He has to have some kind of personal grudge going on here. Guess she wouldn't respond to his nasty emails! I can guarantee, that if he were sincerely dissatisfied and had expressed those sentiments to Ms. Curiali in a polite way, his nine dollars and ninty-five cents would have been immediately refunded. I have met her and will vouch for her sincerity and integrity. (And, damn, those are some big tits!!)
Fact; her previous site, kristicurialiforever, which was run by another company, opened with just 2 photo sets and 2 videos. And they didn't even offer a trial subscription.
Fact; her previous site allowed downloading of all material. Why pay for a membership if the same vids and pics are going to wind up all over the net for free?
I, for one, have always loved what Ms. Curiali has done over the years. And, as a fan, I appreciate her attempt to secure for her real fans, a site of exclusive material that won't wind up everywhere. That's why I consider my full, standard membership fee, a bargain at $19.99 a month.
The fact that she is updating her site with new material 3 times a week is better than her last site, cause one never knew when there would be an update on the old site. Now, she has a calendar and she posts when updates and events will occur. Her first live cam had some technical difficulties, but she fixed that within a week and the next broadcast was great! A full 30 minutes of real live stream and she even took time to chat with folk who stayed around after the live broadcast. And, to make up for the first live cam, she posted a true 720p HD video with a 16:9 ratio and framed at 1040x585 and runs for 7+ minutes.
I sent her an email, and she kindly wrote back saying that all of the new vids that have been shot or will be produced this year will all be true 720p HD videos. She still has some SD videos "in the can", so to speak, but even they look amazingly crisp and clear. She also told me that everything that you see in the promos on her site are full length vids that are scheduled for release, but the new company that she is with, Bentwood Entertainment, controls those release dates. I can tell you, as an amateur videographer that producing true HD video, ain't cheap. It takes real computing horsepower to produce true HD. How can anyone, who is doing that much just for her fans, be scamming anyone?
Keep up the great work, Kristi. Ignore the folk that think everything should be free!

Wow! Such hate over nine dollars and ninty-five cents. My guess is that he signed up for just the TRIAL membership and cancelled within a few minutes, probably because he couldn't easily download pics and vids and spread them illegally all over the net. He has to have some kind of personal grudge going on here. Guess she wouldn't respond to his nasty emails! I can guarantee, that if he were sincerely dissatisfied and had expressed those sentiments to Ms. Curiali in a polite way, his nine dollars and ninty-five cents would have been immediately refunded. I have met her and will vouch for her sincerity and integrity. (And, damn, those are some big tits!!)
Fact; her previous site, kristicurialiforever, which was run by another company, opened with just 2 photo sets and 2 videos. And they didn't even offer a trial subscription.
Fact; her previous site allowed downloading of all material. Why pay for a membership if the same vids and pics are going to wind up all over the net for free?
I, for one, have always loved what Ms. Curiali has done over the years. And, as a fan, I appreciate her attempt to secure for her real fans, a site of exclusive material that won't wind up everywhere. That's why I consider my full, standard membership fee, a bargain at $19.99 a month.
The fact that she is updating her site with new material 3 times a week is better than her last site, cause one never knew when there would be an update on the old site. Now, she has a calendar and she posts when updates and events will occur. Her first live cam had some technical difficulties, but she fixed that within a week and the next broadcast was great! A full 30 minutes of real live stream and she even took time to chat with folk who stayed around after the live broadcast. And, to make up for the first live cam, she posted a true 720p HD video with a 16:9 ratio and framed at 1040x585 and runs for 7+ minutes.
I sent her an email, and she kindly wrote back saying that all of the new vids that have been shot or will be produced this year will all be true 720p HD videos. She still has some SD videos "in the can", so to speak, but even they look amazingly crisp and clear. She also told me that everything that you see in the promos on her site are full length vids that are scheduled for release, but the new company that she is with, Bentwood Entertainment, controls those release dates. I can tell you, as an amateur videographer that producing true HD video, ain't cheap. It takes real computing horsepower to produce true HD. How can anyone, who is doing that much just for her fans, be scamming anyone?
Keep up the great work, Kristi. Ignore the folk that think everything should be free!

You nailed it!!! Just don't expect anything for your money. Any no I did not pick the trial.

I am guessing with two posts... you are the webmaster.