• Hey, guys! FreeOnes Tube is up and running - see for yourself!
  • FreeOnes Now Listing Male and Trans Performers! More info here!

member469

Closed Account!
LOL Typical response from a guy, but it's meant for the beautiful Kristal. Let's see what she thinks.

Pimp Daddy :ban:

LOL

georges

Staff member
ha ha rivalry between pimp daddy and eddie :D :D

oh please let me have a good laugh. :D

it is to ridiculous and funny to see that:D

just kidding and messing with you guys

regards

georges;)

Hey Eddie, just wanted to say I thought your words of poetry to Kristal was really sweet. Kristal told me about this site and it seems really cool. carol
p.s. can you guess what kls means? (it's to due about Kristal) lol

Welcome to Freeones Carol!!!

And who might you be by chance? :D Care to give us a few hints? If you are a friend of Kristal's, then I'm sure you're alright! LOL

Hey there Kristal welcum to the freeones boards. wow U are like smokin hot, such a beautiful body and pretty face ..........hope to see lots more of ya here:nanner:

Welcome Kristal! Always been a fan ever since I saw pictures of you under the name Shayla Summers. Anyway, welcome:wave:

JL3001

Hey Pimp Daddy, thanks for the welcum. I guess I must be alright since I'm a friend of Kristal's:) btw: will give you a few hints next posting heehee. carol

Carolkls said:
Hey Pimp Daddy, thanks for the welcum. I guess I must be alright since I'm a friend of Kristal's:) btw: will give you a few hints next posting heehee. carol

He He....I love a good tease! But it better be good!!! :D

Hey Johnny thanks for the welcum as well. I can understand you having other things on your mind.. for instance Kristal Summers. ;)
She is Rad :rolleyes: I think i'm in for some fun times on this board... yippeee... carol ;)

KristalSummers said:
oh you know why Carol - you kinky grrl you!! hehe! I'm being a little devil!!! :love-smi: Love - Kristal Summers
oh my, am i blushing.... heehee and yes Kristal I do know why :D and I just love it when you are being a little devil:) love carol;)

Pimp Daddy said:
Well, not TOO much....don't want my balls turning too deep a shade of blue ya know! :D
Oh, i would not want that to happen Pimp Daddy ;) As you have noticed Kristal and I like to have fun and do some teasing of our own... i'll just whisper to you what it means(Kristal's little slut) shhhh don't tell anyone. lol carol;)