• Hey, guys! FreeOnes Tube is up and running - see for yourself!
  • FreeOnes Now Listing Male and Trans Performers! More info here!

KylerFan

Party Hardcore
Kortney said:
For all u foot fetish junkies, I'm about to shoot a bj and foot job scene for bangbros! via Twitterrific
Sounds interesting

Kortney said:
OMG!! Tubby time! 3 chicks, two guys, two scenes, one looong day!! ht
two scenes...

Kortney said:
Now I'm off to tan and fuck again, poolside, for naughtyamerica!

Kortney said:
Just finished shooting another scene for brazzers with KeiranLee. I got to tan and fuck all at once;)

Hey, I just posted this in a Mia Lelani thread, but she and Kortney Kane show up in a real music video, and they look fantastic. More of our adult performers should make the transition! Beautiful, dancing, annnnnnddd Naked!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qUu58ZAp6Z0&feature=player_embedded

It's kinda weird, but funny too, they do a bunch of topless dancing, I'M LOVING IT.

-the apostle

That video looks ridiculous. She should be more discriminating in the bookings she accepts.

And if she's shooting for naughtyamerica she should be aware of Christian who works for them, and why many girls have him on their no lists.

Hey, I just posted this in a Mia Lelani thread, but she and Kortney Kane show up in a real music video, and they look fantastic. More of our adult performers should make the transition! Beautiful, dancing, annnnnnddd Naked!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qUu58ZAp6Z0&feature=player_embedded

It's kinda weird, but funny too, they do a bunch of topless dancing, I'M LOVING IT.

-the apostle

Wow, not much else to say really. Different, weird, but still entertaining I guess. :confused:

Regardless, thanks for sharing!

daitro

I must possess all, or I possess nothing.
That video looks ridiculous. She should be more discriminating in the bookings she accepts.

And if she's shooting for naughtyamerica she should be aware of Christian who works for them, and why many girls have him on their no lists.

I second this. Someone tell her. I'll try on fb.