• Hey, guys! FreeOnes Tube is up and running - see for yourself!
  • FreeOnes Now Listing Male and Trans Performers! More info here!

Kiss after oral

Give the Girl the best , sloppiest, drippy with saliva cum-filled tongue you have ever given in your life......she'll tell her friends...and so on...and so on ....and so on......get it????????:D

My girl and i kiss after oral all the time and she thinks its very hot sexy.:)

SimonMK

Closed Account
A girl gave me a blow job and kissed me and even french kissed me right after. I felt nothing wrong.

Well some girls like there own taste....most guys don't like the taste of dick...I don't...so before she kisses me she better at least swallow spit and wipe or something

personally i think kissin a girl after she goes down on me if i cum during it is gross, but i do it because when i go down on them i want a kiss from them afterwards too. its a trade off i guess. some people may opt to talk about it and agree to skip that part, but i choose to do it for them cause i want the same in return.......

Wainkerr99

Closed Account
Wimmin dig that crap. Like kissing you while you are driving, or wanting to talk to you all of a sardine while you are on the 'phone. Just one of those things. Kiss the girl, if you want to keep her....

No, i don't have this problem. Kiss her and you don't have the problem, too. That's love!

Sometimes, after she gave me oral sex, my girlfriend wants to kiss me. But I think this is disgusting. She told me that is the same thing of when I do cunnilingus and I kiss her. It wasn't a problem until last night she wanted to kiss me after BJ and I rejected her. She noticed it and now she's ignoring me a bit. Do you have the same problem?
Actually, I don't have any such problem at all. Well, it's the reverse really. I wouldn't mind kissing after oral, my girl does.

What if we introduce ATM to the discussion? Then, when she moves in for that kiss...do you head for the exit? Jump out the window? Breakup with her?

ATM. Now im not too wild about that lol. But i think it makes it hotter to kiss her after oral sex. Just the thought of it gets me excited! As long as she doesnt have a mouth full of CUM lmaooo.

Wow, rejecting a Kiss from the girl friend... amazing. Well if she leaves you at least now you know why...

Remember these two things, it's helped me...
#1) You never know when shit is going to happen so enjoy and cherish the time you have
#2) Don't ever reject love, because it will reject you right back...

:2 cents: man up and Kiss her.