• Hey, guys! FreeOnes Tube is up and running - see for yourself!
  • FreeOnes Now Listing Male and Trans Performers! More info here!

Kiss after oral

Sometimes, after she gave me oral sex, my girlfriend wants to kiss me. But I think this is disgusting. She told me that is the same thing of when I do cunnilingus and I kiss her. It wasn't a problem until last night she wanted to kiss me after BJ and I rejected her. She noticed it and now she's ignoring me a bit. Do you have the same problem?

Let me tell you something if I could suck my own dick I would...so kissing my wife after she blows me is not a big deal.

squallumz

knows petras secret: she farted.
omfg! if you act like your cock is disgusting, i wouldnt be surprised if she cuts you off from bjs entirely. i always kiss my wife after she sucks me and swallows. if you act like its nasty, she'll start believing it!

buck up and kiss her. kiss her deeply. stick your tongue in her mouth. dont be afraid of it or it will start messing with her head. act like its awesome and you will be rewarded with great and often head!

Kiss your girl. Your not sucking a dick, your kissing your girlfriend. If she kisses you after cunnilingus you should return the favor. I think it is sign intimacy and not intended to disgust you. You are washing you penis regularly ......aren't you?:D

member006

Closed Account
Its not fair for you to expect her to do it and then turn your head? You would never have to make the choice again if it were me. I just wouldn't put my mouth where you thought it so awful you couldn't kiss me after. *shrugs* I wouldn't not kiss my man after a trip downtown either. I wouldn't expect him to put his mouth anywhere I wouldn't go myself.

LL

squallumz

knows petras secret: she farted.
i just cant believe you denied your girl a kiss. i would have been seriously hurt if i was her.

Yeah, Kiss the girl. It's not like she tried to snowball you.

Geez...she's doing you a favor and sucking you off. LOVE her for it. Damn.

OK, OK, I admit that I'm not always fond of kissing my fiance after he goes down on me, but I do it.

Yeah...Uh...go back to LL's post. Her's is better.

I know everytime my ex used to suck me off and she was'nt a fan of oral sex ,she would want to kiss and snuggle up.She just gave you one of the best sexual experiences a man can have,The least you can do is kiss her and tell her you love her.

I think you're just gonna have to man up here.

She's being gracious, and it's honestly not that big of a deal to give her a Kiss.

For me, it'd be more important just to be with my significant other than being able to have her swallow and not Kiss her. And it seems like a better choice to just do it. If you love her, why not?

Well, after the original poster's thread where he wants us to come up with ways to convince his gf to let him throat fuck her after she said no, this thread really comes as no surprise.

Nice work. Good news is, at this rate you'll have an all new girlfriend to try all this stuff on soon. :thumbsup:

H

Dude, it's a sign of intimacy, go for it! To each his own, but in my opinion it makes everything that much hotter; breaks down boundaries between you and her, that sort of thing. Best in my opinion is when you flip back around from 69 position and give each other a nice big kiss. Cheers

Give the Girl the best , sloppiest, drippy with saliva cum-filled tongue you have ever given in your life......she'll tell her friends...and so on...and so on ....and so on......get it????????:D